see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
My experience ranges from design/ architect of record to project /construction management and client approval including but not limited to; programming, site and environmental analysis, schematic design, engineering systems coordination, building cost analysis, code research, design development, construction documents, specifications & material research, documents checking & coordination, bidding & contract negotiation, and construction phase-observation.
VM ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTING, New York, NY, US, Registered Architect
• Design and Construction Management of residential, commercial and interior spaces in the New York City area. Responsibilities include satisfying design requirements, advising project participants on pertinent project issues, preparing budgets and cost estimates, oversee bidding and preparation of construction contracts, coordinating work of project participants, construction materials procurement, supervising construction phase of work and project closeout.
• Expediting and Code Compliance of residential, commercial and interior spaces in the New York City area. Responsible for the review and filing of plans with the Department of Buildings and other NYC agencies including but not limited to the Landmarks Preservation Commission.
PROPERTY SOLUTIONS INC., Edison, New Jersey, Senior Project Manager
• Construction Monitoring of capital projects for financial and mortgage institutions. Responsibilities include; coordinating and attending project meetings with owner’s representatives, project managers and construction managers, onsite inspections of construction to ensure project specifications as well as project schedule are met, and reviewing requisition draws (application for payment and schedule of values) for approval of funding recommendations to our clients.
• Property Condition Assessments (PCA) using proprietary client scope of work and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard E 2018-01 for various types of buildings. Responsibilities include onsite due diligence research of architectural, structural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and civil aspects to report conditions and make recommendations of immediate and life cycle costs.
WMA ARCHITECTS & CONSULTANTS, North Bergen, New Jersey, Senior Project Manager
• Design and Construction Management (Co managed) of commercial, multi-dwelling and multi-use projects throughout New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Projects include new buildings, adaptive re-use buildings, and interior renovations.
• CAD Management (and production)supervising the staff in the production of CAD documents to ensure the proper work flow progress and produce drawings in a timely fashion as well as standardizing inter-office techniques for document checking/ coordination, code research and engineering systems coordination.
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF PHYSICAL PLANNING, Princeton, New Jersey, Project Manager
• Design/Construction Management and CAD Production (directly and cooperatively) of several renovation projects throughout campus, coordinating all AEC disciplines to ensure the quality of the final product. Projects include interior/ exterior renovation and repair work to newer buildings as well as interior/ exterior preservation work to historical buildings dating back to the eighteenth century.
• Program Management (cooperatively) of new buildings including but not limited to budget analysis, cost estimates, and construction scheduling.
VMLM1 DESIGN GROUP, Edison, New Jersey , Design Solutions Manager
• Design/ CAD Production/ Construction Management for several adaptive re-use buildings, commercial spaces, municipal buildings, UPS contracted projects and space planning configuration and layout progress for the access sites (for telecom company.) throughout New York City, Northeastern New Jersey, and Connecticut.
• Design/ CAD Production/ Programming/ Project management of residential developments (10-15 subdivisions) with Architect, Civil Engineers, Utility Companies and Contractors/Builders.
TIGHE, DOTY, CARRINO, PA, Florham Park, New Jersey, Junior Architect / CAD Draftsman
• Design/ CAD Production for several architectural and civil renovations of municipal buildings and public schools.
• Planning/ CAD Production (cooperatively) for rezoning surveys for townships including but not limited to the City of Hoboken – residential planning for planning board.
Spiezle Group, Trenton, New Jersey, Junior Architect / CAD Draftsman
• CAD Production of construction and design documents for architectural renovations and design proposals. Projects include mostly educational facilities k through 12.
• Cost Estimating including material quantity take-offs for and for educational facilities k through 12.
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI JACKSON MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER PUBLIC HEALTH TRUST, Miami, Florida, Architecture & Engineering Drafter II
• CAD Management and Production for the network system as well as managing the safeguard and distribution of all hospital property construction & design documents/specifications.
• Project Management of minor architectural renovations including hands on experience with interior designer coordinating furniture, rug and tile layout, working in conjunction with top quality products such as Steelcase, Knoll, Milcare, etc.
• Construction Management Assistance Hands on experience working with construction management team to oversee the work of large-scale projects contracted out to A/E consulting firms. Selected projects underway during my employment include; Diagnostic Treatment Center, Perkins & Will / M.G.E. and Mental Health Consolidation, H.K.S.
NAYA ARCHITECTS, Miami, Florida, CAD Manager, Junior Architect
• CAD Production of construction and design documents for municipal and hospital renovations as well as responsibility for the computer/CAD network system at Naya Architects.
• Project Management Assistance Hands on experience with Architect/Project Manager with field measurements and construction observation.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Architecture