Creative, dedicated and results focused professional with a decade of experience in the Architecture. LEED AP BD+C accredited with a masters in Sustainable Development. Efficient Project Management skills; reinforced by a diploma from the University of California Berkeley. Articulate communicator with exceptional client needs assessment aptitude, strong negotiation skills and innovative problem-solving ability. With several years of experience acquired within the Mexican and Australian and US architectural arena.
SEQUIL, Delrey Beach, Florida, Consultant
Assist in the registration and documentation of LEED projects.
Architectus Inc., Sydney, AU, Project Architect
I became part of Architectus to increase my experience in local project documentation and to master my Revit knowledge. I was involved in DA documentation of five star commercial office buildings, executive serviced apartments. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with all members of the team and external consultants to deliver all documents with detailed information.
- Involvement in Green Star (Australian energy efficient building rating system) documentation and consulting for commercial office buildings.
- Managed to complete all documentation necessary for development aprooval by state and local government as well as a 5 star GreenStar rating for office design.
NettletonTribe Architects, Sydney Australia, Architectural Designer
Joined Nettleton Tribe with the aim of acquiring local experience in procedures relating to the design, planning and building of commercial, residential and student accommodation projects. Responsibilities include:
- Attending meetings with a wide range of clients, government officials, construction managers and project managers to exchange information on the progress of projects and resolve any issues as they arise.
- As a member of a large project team, responsible for preparing and issuing project documentation.
- Manage to complete all documentation necessary for a complex multi-story student housing facility on time and budget.
- Build, managed and maintained healthy client and suppliers relationships.
- Worked as a key player of a multidisciplinary team.
Fierro X 4, Mexico City, Co-Founder, director
Identified an opportunity to develop a project of fifty town houses within a rising residential market in a city close to Mexico City. In the capacity of project director and construction supervisor, carried out the following responsibilities, from planning stage through to construction:
- Researched suitable sites for construction of the complex, conducted feasibility and environmental impact studies, and then gained appropriate council approvals for the development.
- Prepared design drawings and final construction plans to provide details for its construction.
- Constructed and managed project cost analysis.
- Organized subcontractors and negotiated best results for all parties involved.
- Programmed sub trades and resources.
- Managed the construction site and directed subcontractors to ensure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety were maintained.
- Ensured building regulations, standards and by-laws were enforced in building operations, as well as strict compliance with OHS&R regulations; resolved issues as necessary.
- Managed the project budget, cash flow and schedule throughout the project cycle.
After completing this project, realized that projects of this magnitude have a large impact on the environment, so decided to learn as much as possible about sustainable architecture and development.
- Developed high quality project of 50 town houses, completed within one year and under budget.
- Sold the complex to an international construction company at a significant profit.