Highly self-motivated and goal oriented professional pursuing a long term career in architecture and design. With a 5 year degree in architecture, 7 years professional AutoCAD experience, along with an architectural internship, I am committed to following projects through from the beginning to the end. I am well versed in digital architecture and have the ability to create high quality renderings, diagrams, and 3D models implementing various software programs as well as physical model building.
M.A. Mortenson Construction, Chicago, IL, US, Integrated Construction
Lothan Van Hook DeStefano Architecture, Chicago, IL, US, Junior Architect
RGLA Solutions, Chicago, IL, US, Junior Architect/Designer
Concept development and presentation, preparing permit/construction drawings, 3D renderings, sourcing furniture/fixture/materials, project management, and visual merchandising
Vertex Architects/ Vertex Graphics, intern architect/3d animator
• Create photorealistic renderings and animations of various architectural projects ranging from residential to commercial.
• Worked on a LEED and Chicago Green Home renovation utilizing Revit architecture and producing construction documents for building permits in the City of Chicago.
Scientel Wireless, AutoCAD Detailer
• Prepared engineering drawings for a civil engineer along with manufacturers. Provided blue prints for the technicians installing the equipment on site.
• Travled around the country installing moto-mesh networks and testing network configurations.
Horizon Displays, AutoCAD Detailer
• Prepared assembly, electrical, and manufacturing drawings of trade show exhibits.
• Designed portable structures for exhibits required for transport in shipping crates.
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), BArch, Architecture
I will be graduating with a BArch degree in May of 2011. I received a specialization in digital architecture. I also took special courses in construction management.