studioSML, llc, McLean, VA, US, Principal
• Responsible for managing the company accounting, designing projects, and marketing.
• Founded the company and developed the business through new project leads.
• Performed a feasibility study for a green roof project at The US Department of Energy.
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), Washington, DC, US, Manager, ARE Ethics & Audit
• Responsible for Security and Statistics for the national Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
• Initiated a department wide audit of processes, meetings and communication for a risk analysis study.
• Created a system for protecting candidate’s identities during the investigation process.
• Implemented internal protocols for web 2.0 monitoring for copyright infringement.
Hughes Group Architects, Sterling, VA, US, Technology Coordinator & Intern Architect
• Responsible for technology strategic planning, local & o#site IT support, and managing architectural projects.
• Improved office wide productivity by negotiating a second plotter at no additional cost.
• Developed a structured budget for IT by implementing a 5 year hardware deployment plan.
• Managed a 55,000 SF $34.7 million project from Design Development through Construction Administration.
• Administered a plan to achieve LEED Gold Status from a projected LEED Silver Status with no additional cost.
The Preston Partnership, Falls Church, VA, US, Project Coordinator
• Responsible for coordinating architectural drawings between the design department & associated engineers.
• Served as the assistant project architect and managed document production amongst the project team.
• Generated digital project renderings that the client used to successfully sell the project.
architrave, p.c. architects, Washington, DC, US, Designer
• Responsible for producing architectural drawings and speci!cation review for federal construction projects.
• Produced projects for the Smithsonian Institute, National Park Service, Architect of the Capitol, and others.
• Acted as general on-site IT support for the o"ce.
Brian Gille Architects, New Orleans, LA, US, Intern-Architect
• Responsible for minor project documentation and drafting, reception, and maintaining the product library.
• Devised and instituted a standard procedure for digital records maintenance.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, US, MArch, Architecture
• Concurrent MArch & BArch
• Certificate in Preservation Studies, Minor in English, Minor in History.
Virginia Society AIA - Emerging Leaders in Architecture, Nomination
Nominated by the AIA Northern Virginia Chapter to be a part of the 2012 class.