see all...Viewing 3 out of 14 projects
I am a dynamic, Spanish speaking, hard working architect. I have over six years experience on various projects: commercial, urban design, conservation, religious, large scale hospitality, and interior.
Architecture is not only an interest, it is a passion that has been grown through years of hard work. At seventeen I began working in construction developing skills for architectural tectonics with: concrete, wood, and steel.
I possess impeccable technical and computer skills with advanced knowledge of Rhinoceros, 3D Studio Max with V-Ray, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Primer, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Form Z, Microstation, SketchUp, Revit and Ecotect. In previous jobs I have often been called upon to train employees in various computer software.
My attention to time management and excellent problem solving skills ensure that every project I work is completed by deadlines and to the highest possible standard. I am comfortable working as part of a team but also have the ability and tenacity to work alone on projects. My verbal communication skills and positive attitude make me an effective communicator with all clients I work with.
Valerio Architects Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Studio Associate
Implementing Construction Documents for corporate interiors, brand development, hospitality, restaurant and retail projects with an emphasis on complex, high quality, sustainable solutions.
• Coordinating with consultants, producing and finalizing final CD packages for permit submittal.
• Revit based.
Binzel Industries, LLC., Lockport, IL, US, Project Manager/Detailer
Responsibilities include standard detailing and fabrication practices as well as Project Managing.
• AUTOCAD software or comparable software to complete information and interprets instructions from Customers
• Interpreting architectural and structural drawings and specifications and the relationship to other building trades
• Understanding engineering of simple connection design and Produces clear, concise and complete drawings and bill of material for shop fabrication with all information needed for the checker, fabricator and erector
• Making final sketches of proposed drawings, checks dimensions of parts, materials to be used for procurement, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project
• Drafting, designing, and details of various projects. Details fabrications, steel erections, miscellaneous and ornamental metals, and occasionally travels to construction site to assist with design specifications.
• Generating and tracks RFI's, issues drawings for approval and fabrication as well as answers customer questions.
• Preparing a list of materials to be purchased for projects
• Communicating and coordinating between steel fabrication customers, project managers, sales representatives and production personnel.
• Building 3D models of Interior, residential, and commercial projects.
• 3D Modeling with AutoCad and Rhinoceros.
• 3D Studio Max renderings with the V-Ray plugin.
Gensler, Chicago, IL, US, Designer
• Assisted senior architects with Preliminary Design through Design Development for large scale retail and hospitality projects.
• Participated with the interior design team with design, floor plan layouts, materials, and presentation.
• Implemented visualization graphics; renderings and animations for costumer presentations.
• 3d models in Rhino and animations in Sketch Up.
• Ecotech sun studies for building analysis.
• Revit drafting; Floor plans, sections, elevations, details, and mark ups.
• Design Competitions; 3D modeling in Rhinoceros with Rendering and Animations in 3D Studio Max with V-ray plug-in.
Serena Sturm Architects, Chicago, IL, US, Designer
• Worked directly with Principal's producing working and final drawings for commercial and religious projects, applying environmentally friendly concepts and materials.
• Organized and assembled full set packages of drawings; site plans, plans, sections, wall sections, details, elevations, and schedules for educational and religious projects.
• Coordinating work of consulting engineers with job site visits.
• Maintained all office software updates for Bentley MicroStation.
• Produced animations in Sketch Up.
Parker Resnick Structural Engineering, Santa Monica, CA, US, Drafter
• Drafted wood, steel, and concrete details for large high-end residential and commercial projects.
Visionary Infrastructure, Los Angeles, CA, US, Intern
• Designed a structural screen to cover a water filtration system using environmentally friendly concepts with the City of Los Angeles Architects and Engineers.
• Produced animations for presentations.
• 3d models and Physical models.
• Drafting; plans , elevations, and sections.
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Masters, Master of Science Degree in Advanced Architectural Design
• Workshop Spring 04- Archived for “Abstract” 2004/05
• Workshop Fall 04- Columbia University publication for 2005 Planning and Preservation department
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, NAAB Accredited University- Bachelor of Architecture
• Structural workshop “NATA” selected for mentioning
• Natural Elements workshop “Mind the GAP” archived
Richard J. Daley College, Chicago, IL, US, CAD/CAm
• Dean’s List
• Perfect attendance