I'm Mayor degree in Architecture.
I gradueted in University of Architecture, Ferrara in 2010 and I had a six month exchanging program in KTH, stockholm and three month of exchanging architecture program for my thesis at Mercy University, Detroit.
I have a internship at Iosaghini studio, Bologna. I was focused in Interior design.
After that I realized a park in Modena.
I'm determined and creative, I render conceptual ideas for down-to-earth hand sketches and 3D presentations.
Self initiative oriented, yet with a strong desire to work in collaboration with my team.
Willing to improve my leadership skills to interpret, organize and execute projects implementation concepts.
Proactive: I prioritize and manage task to anticipate deadlines.
Oriented to interiors and products design.
Architect and head of development team, “Bonvi Parken”: memorial park
viale Giovanni Amendola, Modena, 41100, Italy
Designed and directed the creation of a theme park in Modena, in memory of my dad, Franco Bonvicini “Bonvi”, inspired by his comics and in partnership with the royalties managing agency.
• Team manager for graphic, printing and installation team;
• Technical execution responsible for creating 20 3mx2m steel panels and 2 lighting totems;
• Head architect for restore strategy development;
• Modena’s public administration landscape consultant;
• Public participation for opening event: 60,000 visitors.
Iosaghini Associati, Junior Project Manager in architecture and interiors.
Assisted architectural project manager in public infrastructure and private estate development; leaded interior design team for 2 commercial spaces renovation.
“Moscow Penthouse”: luxury minimalist interior restore, Moscow. Assistant to project leader, interior techincal draw, forniture design, presentation to client.
“People Mover”: suspended railway, for the city of Bologna.
techincal draw and rendering
“Wind Mobile”: commercial chain expansion, retail space design team leader.
planning, furniture design, rendering team managment, project readjustment after clients’ specifics.
“Moscow roof top” : luxury 630sqm terrace for private skycraper. Developed two different and complementary concepts: organic and rationalist.
Leaded the conceptual project team in the implementation of the former.
• Communication of all general and technical information within the design team in fluent English language.
• Presented aforementioned projects to clients;
• Daily use software tools: AutoCAD, Autodesk REVIT Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Autodesk 3d Studio MAX and MAXON cinema 4d, MS Office.
Freelance light Designer, collection "so emotional"
Creator, designer and process team manager of a plexy methcrylate lamps collection called “SO EMOTIONAL.
• Team manager for ideation process and product develpment
• Head of graphic advertisment strategy.
Freelance industrial Designer, industrial centrifuge
Restailing shell designer of industrial centrifuge “mac fuge360”. Engeneer assistant for mechanicaland technical draws
• 2d Design developer
• Leading rendering process
• Final presentation to head engineer
University of Architecture, Ferrara, PhD, Architecture program
University of Detroit Mercy, Exchanging program
I exchanged with Detroit University for my Thesis project:
"DETROIT, from Motor city to rural town".
(you can see it on my website: http://www.sofiabonvicini.com/ )
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Exchanging program
Cities Are Made Of This Tensta, 1st Place
1st prize Competition in Tensta, Stockholm,
Sweden Program: Cities Are Made Of This Tensta. 11 architects, 528 hours and 20 000 SEK. Exhibition at Tensta Konsthall centre.