San Diego, California
Bachelor of Architecture - Woodbury University School of Architecture
Associate Degree in Architectural Drafting - Palomar College
Associate Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences - Palomar College
Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Professional
Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Associate
Member of American Institute of Architects
Member of National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
Member of San Diego Architectural Foundation
Member of Society of Architectural Historians (Southern California Chapter)
Member of Architecture for Humanity
MVE & Partners, Inc., Irvine, CA, US, Architectural Designer
Vasquez Marshall Architects, San Diego, CA, US, CAD / Revit Specialist
• Determined the resources and objectives of project by consulting with client and the Project Manager.
• Prepared architectural contract documents that complied with office standards, and conducted code analysis of project design.
• Researched alternative materials for design and details.
• Performed design duties using software programs such as Revit, AutoCAD, etc.
• Analyzed and developed project specifications and drawings in CAD deliverable formats prior to release for bids and for future internal use.
• Integrated all the project elements in to unified design by interfacing with other disciplines.
• Evaluated, reviewed and responded to change order request, and shop drawings.
• Developed permit set, maintaining constant contact with owner, contractor and architect.
CTA Inc., San Marcos, CA, US, Associate Draftsman / Designer
• Provided assistance with architectural drawings and through design process.
• Created construction documents including architectural drawings, detail drawings, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings, using variety of architectural programs.
• Reviewed and changed updates needed on existing projects.
• Created renderings and other presentation materials for clients.
• Contacted city and county officials regarding topics related to the project.
• Researched product and contacted supplier regarding design related supplies throughout research development.
Woodbury University, San Diego, CA, US, BArch, Architecture