About myself, I have been working as an intern architect as a project lead for two residential developments, and assisting in the production of contract documents and design development for high rise condominiums; so I have experience preparing and detailing construction documents. I just recently obtained a Masters of Architecture from the University of Toronto and I have extensive experience working with Autodesk REVIT Architecture, AutoCAD, 3d modeling/rendering, and Adobe CS5. I have 2 years of professional experience as an architectural draftsperson so I am OBC familiar as well as eight years of academic design practice.
I can be a valuable team member with strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills and a proven record of high quality independent work. I am motivated, hard working, conscientious and passionate about what I do, and joining your team will provide an opportunity to learn from the success of your firm.
Rafael and Bigauskas Architects, Intern Architect
- Project leader for 3 residential townhouse developments in design development stages.
- Responsibilities include the provision of site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections, parking garages, landscape design, and co-ordination of consultant and city drawings.
- Direct design and construction administration assistance on high-rise condominiums.
Rafael and Bigauskas Architects, Draftsperson
- Experience in construction, working, & design drawings, site plan approvals, schedules.
- Coordination of structural, mechanical, landscape, survey and shop drawings.
- Attended site inspections and meetings with architects, clients and consultants.
University of Toronto, MArch, John. H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design.
University of Toronto, BArch, Architectural Studies (Design), Fine Art history