Since I worked for a Real estate company, Construction company, a family at oversea until present; a design company. I had obtained varieties of experience which support my potentials.
M.A.A.R co.,Ltd. Bangkok,Thailand., Architect
• Working on medium to large scale of Architecture Project such as department store, retails.
• Supported Project Manager by preparing Architectural drawings, Specifications and other documents.
• Produced Architectural drawings for Bidding, Submission and Construction.
• Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
• Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings
House family. Maryland, The United State, Aupair
• Took good care of infant and toddler.
• Created fun activities for children for developing their progresses.
• Led kids to do crafts for developing their mentality.
• Provided kids meals with Thai foods.
• Took them to places where they could improve their skills, e.g. museum, library, aquarium, zoo, etc.
• Be a good role model.
• Studied English and traveled.
AEH Co., Ltd. Bangkok, Thailand, Architect
• Working on several types of house in Real estate project.
• Liaised between customers, suppliers and contractors.
• Inspected construction.
• The computerize architectural works and architectural design.
• Prepared customers the preliminary estimate of Construction Cost according to any adjustments or changed in requirements.
• Controlling construction schedule and quality control.
• Supported Marketing Department by preparing Architectural presentations.
• Provided customers details and comparative price of materials, furniture, furnishing and related equipments as the customers required for.
Silpakorn University. Bangkok, Thailand., BArch, Architecture
Steel House Design Contest 2002, 2nd Place