Results oriented and Architect with a pioneering career reflecting strong qualifications in Architecture and Construction. Have managed and worked with complex competitive challenge projects and have implemented them successfully with efficiency and quality. Maintain focus on achieving bottom line results while formulating and implementing new and advanced methodologies.
M C Consulting Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Architect
• Developing the design concepts and basic framework for the design of the project.
• Documenting and reviewing Authority drawings.
• Coordinating and managing the project issues with responsible consultants.
• Reviewing specifications for all elements of the design and construction, and dividing roles and responsibilities among members of the design team.
Shankar Narayan Architects, Associate Architect
• Consult with Client to determine objective and resources of project.
• Oversaw the construction of IIIT Academic block.
• Responsible for preparation of Architectural and Engineering Contract Documents, following established Office Standards.
• Estimated costs of manpower, materials, and equipment; prepared bid packages and proposals. Trained and supervised roofers, installation crews and interior/ exterior painters.
• Built partnerships with key industry professionals.
• Responsible for preparation of project estimates.
• Responsible for selection of materials, equipment, colours, and other components.
• Successfully led multiple projects simultaneously, completing projects on time and within budget.
Sheffield Hallam University, Masters, Construction Management
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNT), BArch, Architecture
Calligraphy National Writing Competition, 1st Place
Louis-I-Khan trophy, 3rd Place
Study of an Arts Heritage Building, Architectural feature.