Just a quick background on me. I studied urban design and building structures within the urban environment. I moved into public space design and then on my move out of Washington DC I decided to zoom in on scope and learn interior design through my current company. I am able to design large and small. All of these skills seem appropriate for your office. I am hoping to work with a skilled architect to finish my remaining IDP and complete my licensure.
Also I am not simply a drafter as well. My office realized my potential and my relationship with contractors and clients and i am a project manager of several projects. I want you to know I am very talented and motivated.
I graduated with degrees in M.Arch in Urban Design and M.S. in Sustainable Design. I graduated from The Catholic University of America in Washington DC this past May 2011 and received my B.S. Arch. from the same institution in 2009. I am currently pursuing the LEED GA accreditation as well as Licensure in the future. I have skills in computer rendering, as well as hand rendering. I have used AutoCAD, Revit, Google Sketch-up, Photoshop, InDesign, to name a few programs, as well as, some background on energy plus modeling.
My Link below:
Diamond Baratta Design / Anthony Baratta LLC, New York, NY, US, Project Manager/Designer/Drafter
• Coordinated and lead client meetings. Preparing detailed designs, presentation drawings, and material selections.
• Worked with in house architect and prepared construction documents, schedules, bid packages and interviews for contractors. Assisted in the bidding of contracts for all projects.
• Worked thoroughly with contractors and performed scheduled site visits to effectively maintain high standards and coordination through construction phases.
• Worked directly with principal on interior designs, vendors for materials, with accounting and clients for proposals, invoices, and other accounting items, architect and expediters for building approvals.
OP & Real Estate Associates Inc., Miami, FL, US, Draftsman, Renderer
• Cad and Render floor plans of offices inventory for sales. (Autocad and Photoshop)
• Provided 3d renderings in Sketch up/Revit/ Photoshop for lobby spaces and entrances.
• Worked with clients as well as persons living in properties in a professional like manor with no problems ever arising.
Institutional Foreclosure Services, INC, Project Manager/ Laborer
Summer Position only during school years.
• Painted exterior and interior of homes, banks, and offices.
• Provided construction labor for disassembling kitchens, bath rooms, and assisted with installation of new appliances and fixed furniture.
• Rehab work, demolition, interior work, Space planning
CUA Department of Housing, Operations Crew
• Managed concerns regarding the residence halls;
• provided administrative support to the office
• maintained inventory control, replacing or repairing damaged interiors/furniture/appliances and escorting vendors
• developing a working knowledge of university and community resources
• Assisted with annual activities including hall closing and
opening; and other duties as assigned.
Principal Realty, Inc., Office Assistant
• Provided assistance by directing calls, managing paper work, organizing BPO’s, and providing sales information to
• Created new account contracts and tracked accounts until final signing completion. Assisted with closings and clients to ensure understanding of contracts
• Worked with in-office attorney (Vivian Miller) for notaries of the closings.
The Catholic University of America, MArch, Architecture
The Catholic University of America, Masters, Architecture
Dual Masters in M.Arch and M.S. Sustainable Design
The Catholic University of America, BArch, Architecture