I am a recently graduated student with degrees in M.Arch in Urban Design and M.S. in Sustainable Design. I graduated from The Catholic University of America in Washington DC this past May 2011 and received my B.S. Arch. from the same institution in 2009. I am looking for some great New York City opportunities. I am currently pursuing the LEED GA accreditation as well as Licensure in the future. I have skills in computer rendering, as well as hand rendering. I have used AutoCAD, Revit, Google Sketch-up, Photoshop, InDesign, to name a few programs, as well as, some background on energy plus modeling.
Institutional Foreclosure Services, INC, Project Manager/ Laborer
Summer Position only during school years.
• Painted exterior and interior of homes, banks, and offices.
• Provided construction labor for disassembling kitchens, bath rooms, and assisted with installation of new appliances and fixed furniture.
• Rehab work, demolition, interior work, Space planning
CUA Department of Housing, Operations Crew
• Managed concerns regarding the residence halls;
• provided administrative support to the office
• maintained inventory control, replacing or repairing damaged interiors/furniture/appliances and escorting vendors
• developing a working knowledge of university and community resources
• Assisted with annual activities including hall closing and
opening; and other duties as assigned.
Principal Realty, Inc., Office Assistant
• Provided assistance by directing calls, managing paper work, organizing BPO’s, and providing sales information to
• Created new account contracts and tracked accounts until final signing completion. Assisted with closings and clients to ensure understanding of contracts
• Worked with in-office attorney (Vivian Miller) for notaries of the closings.
The Catholic University of America, MArch, Architecture
The Catholic University of America, Masters, Architecture
Dual Masters in M.Arch and M.S. Sustainable Design
The Catholic University of America, BArch, Architecture