NY State Registered Architect
LEED Accredited Professional
10 years architectural experience in Predesign, Design Development, Construction Administration & Project Management
Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Aftereffects, 3d Studio Max for creating architectural design, presentation, and construction drawings. Also proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, & powerpoint software. Working knowledge of Revit
Excellent management and interpersonal communication skills
Miller Savarese Associates, Architects, Project Architect
Firm performs architectural design & project management services for Banks, Financial institutions,
Law firms, & private developers. Responsible for managing from pre-design through construction
administration, projects of commercial, hospitality, & residential types, both new construction and
commercial interiors. Responsibilities include;
• Field Surveys
• Create architectural sketches, schemes, & designs in response to client program.
• Generate and keep track of construction budgets
• Liaise with various client vendors to ensure efficient and coordinated work flow.
• Ensure client aesthetic & L.E.E.D (sustainable) standards are incorporated on all projects.
• Ensure compliance with various municipal requirements including local building codes, A.D.A
accessibility requirements, and Landmarks Commission as required.
• Create project construction and presentation drawings. Review shop drawings.
• Attend job progress meetings during construction to address field issues and ensure
construction consistency with design intent.
The Kleinmann Group, Architects, Project Manager
Worked on residential, commercial, & entertainment projects from predesign through construction
administration phase. Responsibilities included;
• Site surveys & predesign documentation.
• Created presentation drawings for schematic designs.
• Developed construction drawings- plans, sections, elevations, and construction details & notes.
• Coordinated with contractors, project matters on behalf of client.
• Supervised job filings at the Department of Buildings. Attended meetings with plan examiners,
community board and Landmarks Commission hearings.
Macaluso & Associates, Architect, Junior Project Manager
Tasks included architectural design, drafting of plans, elevations, sections, and details. Prepared 3D
Renderings and presentations. Conducted site surveys and work progress documentation.
New York University (NYU), Masters, Design
Masters of Science in Digital Imaging & Design
City College of New York (CCNY), BArch, Architecture