A general practitioner of architecture with experience in commercial and residential design, interior design, streetscape, CAD documentation and BIM model; LEED certifications.
stenforSlAssociates Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Job Captain
LEED Certifications for both New Constructions and Existing Buildings
• Consulting designer for commercial projects.
Legat Architects, Chicago, IL, US, Associate
• Design, Construction Documents, and Project Presentations for several projects such as commercial/mixed use, corporate, healthcare, higher education, K-12 education, and municipal facilities.
• LEED Certifications for both New Constructions and Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance (EBOM).
• Role of Revit expert, training other architects in using the software
Shive Hittery, Intern
• Basic Design Concepts, Construction Documents.
N.B. The Italian architectural education and license are not recognized by US standards so I had to obtain a US education in order to qualify for architect registration in the US.
Antonio Rossetti Architect, Architect
• Design, Urban Planning, and Construction Documents
Bruno Adaldo Architetto, Architetto
• Design, Renovation, Furniture design, Rendering and Structural Consulting
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, MArch, Architecture
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, BArch, Architecture
Teaching Assistant, UIUC, Department of Italian, Other
Instructor of Italian. Ranked as Excellent Teacher in Fall 2007
Research Assistant, UIUC, Department of English, Other
Assistant to Professor Numa Markee, Associate Professor of Linguistics
Research Assistant, UIUC, School of Architecture, Other
Assistant to Professor Areli Marina, Instructor of Medieval Architecture
Legal arbitrator for Tribunal of Naples, Nomination
Member of Ordine degli Architetti della Provincia di Napoli, Nomination
Member of Council for Architects of Naples District
Teaching Assistant, Università Degli Studi Di Napoli Federico II, Italy, Other
Assistant to professor Leonardo Di Mauro, Instructing on the History of