see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
Cherny Architect PLLC, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architect
Redesign and renovation of New York City old- and new-law tenements – apartment combination and modernization, zoning and building code compliance. Responsibilities include: existing conditions evaluation, design and construction documents, DOB and LPC filings and approvals.
Self Employed - Freelance Architect/ Interior Designer, Riverdale, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Renovation of New York historical houses, introducing modern conveniences while retaining original character. Design and construction drawings to client specifications: DOB Applications and LPC approval, construction management and issue resolution; interior design. Re-design and expansion of mid-size private houses in New Jersey:
· Private residences - Riverdale, NY; Ridgewood, Colts Neck, Dunkenhook, Maxwell Place, NJ
Partners Stoll & Stoll, New Rochelle, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Design, design development and construction documents for new construction and renovation of highly detailed luxury residential projects with Architectural (historic) Review Board submissions in Westchester and The Hamptons.
Contributed to several commercial projects, including a warehouse, an industrial facility, company headquaters building, and a parking lot in accordance with New York City codes.
· Private residences - Mamaroneck, Larchmont, Harrison, Bronxville, Pelham, New Rochelle, Hampton Bays, NY.
· Sweet Sam's Baking Co, Bronx, NY; Super-Tek Products, Queens, NY
DCAK-MSA Architecture & Engineering, Nyack, NY, US, Architect
Master plan, design, rendering & presentation, space planning, exterior elevations, working drawings, interior design, material selection for the following commercial, religious and residential projects.
· Mavis Tire Co., Fishkill, Babilon and Yonkers, NY;
· ARRI Inc. West Nyack, NY;
· Calrkstown Townhall, New City, NY
· Sacred Heart Church, Hartsdale, NY; St. John The Evangelist Church, Pawling NY; South Nassau Unitarian Church, LIC, NY; Holy Mount Columbarium, Yonkers, NY
· Orangetown Masonic Senior Housing, Tappan, NY
· Private Residence, Pleasantville, NY
Gary Neil Savitzky Architect, Scarsdale, NY, US, Architect
Space planning and details, exterior elevations and details, working drawings, millwork details, interior drawings in coordination with interior designer for private residences in Greenwich, CT (a 20,000 sq.ft luxury private residence with guest, pool, and gate houses); Scarsdale, NY; Martha’s Vineyard, MA; East Hampton, NY.
Orsini Design Associates, New York, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Surveys and drawings of existing conditions, space planning, remodeling and details, exterior elevations, furniture design and restoration drawings for antique furniture, carpet and cushion design and sketches, drapery design and elevations for the following:
· Private residences: Greenwich, CT; Admiral’s Cove, FL; Pasadena, CA; Martha’s Vineyard, MA;
· Luxury apartments: Ansonia Building, New York, NY; 15 E.69 Street at Madison Ave., NYC;
· Commercial design and production: Gilder, Gagnon, Howe & Company, LLC – office space in General Motors Building, New York, NY; Trust Company of the West, – office space in Pan Am/ Met Life Building, New York, NY;
· Interior design of 2 private jets for the president of the Trust Company of the West and its affiliates in cooperation with Galaxy Aerospace, Fort Worth, TX
Ismael Leyva Architects, New York, NY, US, Intermediate Architect
Contributed to the design of and helped to produce construction documents for various projects of luxury apartment buildings in New York City. Generated standard kitchen and bathroom layouts, including detailing, and project schedules. Participated in project presentation and marketing drawings.
· “Chatham” – a luxury high-rise apartment building and “Chatham” townhouse sales office in New York City. Apartment layouts, standard kitchen and bathroom layouts, working drawings, detailing and interior design. Production, presentation and marketing drawings;
· Time Warner Building, New York City – residential interiors;
· City Habitats Company Office, New York City.
Moscow School of Architecture - MArchI, Moscow, Russian Federation, MArch, Residential and Commercial Desigh
Second Prize for Set of Folk Costumes at Llangolen International Eisteddfod Music Competition, UK, 2nd Place
Set of Russian Folk Costumes was designed for music school students.
Memorial to prominent soviet nuclear physicist, Professor G.N.Flerov.
Diploma Award for Model of Hakhpat Monastery (Armenia), Moscow, Russia, Award
Cork model of IX century Armenian monastery complex.