see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Freelance Architect/Designer, Riverdale, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Recruited by a registered architect to design the renovation of a historical house built in 1900. Designed and produced construction drawings in strict compliance with specifications. DOB Applications and secured landmark approvals from the New York Landmark Preservation Commission, precisely fulfilling all design requirements. Oversaw project construction from on-site management to the interior design.
- Resolved on-site conditional issues, maintaining functionality without modifying original architecture.
- Updated an otherwise classic interior with modern conveniences while retaining the character of the house.
Partners Stoll & Stoll, New Rochelle, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Designed and created documents for the construction and renovation of highly detailed luxury residential projects in Greenwich, Connecticut, the Hamptons, and the Historic Hudson Valley, with Architectural (historic) Review Board submissions.
- Deepened firsthand knowledge of the designs, style, and structure of “period” buildings through work on a wide range of initiatives.
- Contributed to several commercial projects, including a public theater, a warehouse, a baking manufacturing building, and a parking lot in accordance with New York City codes.
Freelance Architect/ Interior Designer, New York, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Capitalized on key original features during the customization and transformation of small homes into larger, more luxurious residences. Teamed with real estate brokers and investors during the then thriving market.
- Redesigned and renovated the kitchens, bathrooms, and layouts of modern and traditional homes.
DCAK-MSA Architecture, Nyack, NY, US, Architect
Re-purposed town hall rooms as offices, broadening understanding of local construction codes. Renovated the cafeteria using a contemporary style and new color palette.
- Overhauled the interior of several churches, closely following specific stipulations and conditions.
- Worked with subcontractors, checked shop drawings, and produced special construction drawings
- Contributed to the design of a master plan for a retirement community project. Helped design, layout, and exterior elevations for the living areas.
Gary Neil Savitzky Architect, Scarsdale, NY, US, Architect
Hired as a team member for design development & production as well as detailing for a luxury private residence featuring guest, pool, and gate houses with a Tudor style. Worked with interior designers to deliver a beautiful yet functional setting as specified by a high-net worth client base.
Orsini Design Associates, New York, NY, US, Architect/ Interior Designer
Tapped to design the interiors of private homes and New York City apartments, including elevations, furniture and draperies and finishes. Leveraged experience in millwork design to produce built-in furniture and multiple types of wood interior trims. Crafted drawings for furniture construction and restoration.
- GM Building – floor plan layout and interior design for a corporate office
- Revamped the interior of 2 private jets for a corporate president.
Ismael Leyva Architects, New York, NY, US, Intermediate Architect
Contributed to the design of and helped to produce construction documents for various projects of luxury apartment buildings in New York City. Generated standard kitchen and bathroom layouts, including detailing, and project schedules.
- Participated in project presentation and marketing drawings.
Moscow Architectural Institute (State Academy) - MArchI, Moscow, Russian Federation, MArch, Residential and Commercial Desigh
Second Prize for Set of Folk Costumes at All-European Competition, UK, 2nd Place
Set of Russian Folk Costumes was designed for music school students.
The Best Memorial of the Year at Novodevich'e Cemetery, Moscow, RF, 1st Place
Memorial to prominent soviet nuclear physicist, Professor G.N.Flerov.
Diploma Award for Model of Armenian Monastery Hakhpat, Moscow, RF, Award
Cork model of medieval Armenian monastery complex.