Jill Soffer Design, Santa Monica, CA, US, Assistant Interior Designer
Assistant Interior Designer Jill Soffer Design, Santa Monica, CA, USA 10/2011 – 05/2012
• Create design drawings and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
• Provide clients with design solutions in line with their budgetary requirements.
• Assist clients with the selection, specification, and purchasing of furniture and accessories from showrooms and suppliers.
• Attend client meetings as needed to provide updates on project development and progress.
• Ensure the implementation and execution of the design intent on site.
• Produce and deliver Construction Documents to Contractors, Electricians, Plumbers and Carpenters.
• Research, specify and provide FF&E schedules to contractors and builders as needed.
• Design custom furniture pieces.
• Design custom millwork and produce drawing details.
The Bright Group, Boston, MA, US, Sales / Design Associate
Showroom Design & Sales Consultant The Bright Group, Boston, MA, USA 10/2008 – 06/2010
• Oversee daily operations and inside sales.
• Provide customer service and sales assistance to designers, existing and prospective clients.
• Process, manage and follow-up on existing purchase orders.
• Market and promote new products and textiles to new and existing clients.
• Generate and manage price quotations.
• Assist clients and designers with custom furniture designs and provide shop drawings.
• Space plan showroom to showcase product line and accessories.
Pantheon, Talent Agent Trainee
Talent Agent Trainee Pantheon Talent Group; Los Angeles, CA, USA 10/2006 – 09/2007
• Compile breakdowns, calendars, feature grids, and appointment sheets for daily and weekly agent tracking meetings.
• Maintain daily tracking of active castings.
• Contact casting directors to pitch clients for actively casting projects.
• Roll calls and manage heavy call volume.
• Track schedules, expense reports and itinerary for theatrical talent agents.
Wells Fargo Bank, Personal Banker
Personal Banker Wells Fargo Bank, Huntington Beach, CA, USA 07/2000 – 10/2006
• Manage, develop and preserve existing client relationships.
• Market and promote products to new and existing clients.
• Build on existing client relationships to maximize sales opportunities.
• Service new and existing client loans and accounts.
• Maximize revenue by working with partners on sales opportunities.
Suffolk University - New England School of Art and Design, Boston, MA, US, Masters, Interior Design
o Knowledge of AutoCAD2010, Revit, 3ds Max, Sketch-up, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
o Hand Rendering / Sketching Abilities: Various Media
o Capable of providing Constructing Documents / RCPs / Plans
o Strong conceptual, programming and planning abilities
California State University, Long Beach (CSULB), Long Beach, CA, US, Bachelors, Film & Electronic Media