Scott Koniecko Architect, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Involved in all phases of design from schematic design to construction documents and construction administration.
• Generated construction documents, technical details and reviewed shop drawings.
• Generated drawing sets for Department of Buildings submission.
• Performed code analysis for review by regional fire marshal and code officer.
• Created photorealistic renderings for in-house and client use.
• Designed custom furniture.
• Responsible for layout and publication of all in house and client publications.
• Redesigned and developed office website using HTML and Java.
Costas Kondylis, Junior Architect
Assisted in production and coordination of schematic design drawing sets, including documentation
of existing buildings and new construction. Generated cost analysis of design schemes and budgetary
constraints, fostering a decision for project direction. Created three-dimensional models of proposed
designs to analyze structural systems and site context and generated photorealistic renderings for inhouse
Dolphin Capital Investors, Athens Greece, Architect Intern
Performed site visits and assisted in the inspection of the mock-up villa. Inspected drawings and
assisted in quantity surveillance. Created drawings, photorealistic renderings, slide-shows for
presentations and layouts for office books. Participated in office meetings with leading architect Ed
Tuttle and construction management (Domotechniki).
International Monetary Fund, Research Assistant
Research Assistant in a division of 8 economists, examining capital account liberalization and its
effect on macroeconomic growth and volatility, with a strong focus on emerging markets. Generated
reports, compiled panel and time series datasets, and used advanced statistical analyses. Developed
spreadsheets, graphs, and slide presentations. Mentored colleagues in advanced statistical modeling
and graphic techniques in Excel and Stata.
Columbia University, MArch, Architecture
The University of Chicago, Bachelors, Economics
Bachelor of Arts with General Honors, Economics with Honors
• Dean’s List (2001-2005), GPA: 3.71; Merit scholarship 2001-2005
• Foreign Language Acquisition Grant, Puerto Rico, Summer 2003
• Honors Research Paper: “Poverty and Female-Headed Households in Peru”, 2005