see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Recent college graduate with Master’s degree in Architecture and B.S. in Environmental Design. Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite programs, Google SketchUp and AutoCAD, as well as Microsoft Office. Enjoys distance running and travel.
Germans from Russia Heritage Collection, NDSU Libraries, Space Planner / Desktop Publisher
- Assisting guests and researchers in the collection by answering questions and helping them to locate materials.
- Processing purchases of items for sale in the collection.
Book Publishing & Graphic Design
- Proofreading and editing manuscripts and then transferring them into Adobe InDesign to develop page layouts and cover design.
- Designing posters, brochures, and web pages as promotional materials.
- Arranging meetings with consultants, gathering quotes, and preparing reports.
- Coordinating daily correspondence with clients and consultants residing across the United States and Europe.
- Acting as a mediator when issues arise between parties.
- Assessing how spaces can be arranged to accommodate an ever-expanding collection.
- Preparing reports of space design proposals to be sent to administration for financial approval.
KDF Architecture, Summer Intern
- Learned new programs quickly to be able to help on several projects.
- Always eager to do what was needed to assist the project architects.
- Displayed enthusiasm for tasks.
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND, US, MArch, Architecture
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND, US, Bachelors, of Science in Environmental Design