Qualified Architect and Designer with many years of experience in the constructions trades, covering all areas of design,planning and project management. I have worked on various construction projects in Argentina, Spain, South Africa and Qatar as the Senior Project Manager and Design Manager. As a Senior Project Manager I have excellent communication skills when dealing with Clients, subcontractors, employees and suppliers and issue clear instructions to the workforce on site. My native language is Spanish but I am very fluent in English as well as Italian.
Blueprint, Doha , Project Manager
Position: Senior Project Manager
Project: Restoration of 1000 sqm. Offices for 51 East, Group that manages companies such as Rolex, Yamaha, Sony
Ericsson, Givenchy, Channel
• Took full responsibility of an already on-going project in which I reorganized the construction teams to finish the project on the previous scheduled dead line.
• Responsible for the construction of the offices.
• Verified that the construction, Council and Group’s regulations were being applied.
• Evaluation of the construction work according to the plans, workforce and materials.
• Quality Control of construction.
• Document Control and traceability, audits and Occupational Health.
• Updated monthly work program.
• Prepared the final statement detailing and explaining contractors work.
• In charge of coordinating the withdrawal of all temporary construction facilities and final cleaning of the building to be done by the Cleaning Company.
• Managed and supervised 50 + company employees in the different areas, reporting their daily progress to my superior.
UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA CATALUNYA, Barcelona, ES, MArch, Architecture & Urbanism
• Attended and validated the degree obtained at the University of Buenos Aires (UBA)
Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR, MArch, Architecture & Urbanism
• Graduated and obtained a degree in Architecture & Urbanism where I studied all aspects of Design and Construction, including Interior Design.
1977– 1982 Otto Krause Technical School, Buenos Aires, Argentina
I completed a Building Construction Technician Degree with an average mark of 8.10