see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Senior Architectural and Interior Designer /Project Manager, design and manage the entire project cycle. Experienced in all phases of design and construction including conceptual/schematic, programming, design development to the personal preparation of construction documents, bid review/leveling and construction administration. Direct interface with clients and project coordination with construction and trade professionals.
Interior Design include test fits, furniture design, design details, specification of lighting, furniture and finishes, selection of color and fabrics, preparation of furniture specifications package for bidding, bid analysis, coordination of furniture installation. Mentored junior design staff.
Esposito Design Associates, Norwalk, CT, US, Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager
Senior Interior Designer /Project Manager, design and manage the entire project cycle, from programming /conceptual design, design development, preparation of construction bid review/leveling and construction administration. Direct interface with clients and project coordination with construction and trade professionals.
Freelance Architect/Project Manager, New York, NY, US, Freelance
- Self employed, consulting work on various projects such as office renovation, private
residence, commercial landlord building improvements.
AllianceBernstein, New York, New York, Senior Interior Designer
- Reevaluated and successfully developed new company design standards resulting from the
merger of Alliance Capital and Sanford Bernstein.
- Assess and develop spatial programmatic requirements including square foot analysis.
Develop planning strategies to conform to new standards.
- Generate space plan including development of design and construction details.
- Create Interior Design package including furniture specification, signage, selection of
fixtures and finishes for bidding. Review CDs and shop drawings for compliance
to design intent.
- Create restacking and migration plans for departmental consolidation and expansion.
- Manage construction built-outs with Construction Manager to ensure strict compliance
to approved construction documents. Coordinate furniture delivery and installation.
Projects included: Corporate office multi-floor built-outs total close to 900,000 SF.
Reckson Associates Realty Corp, Short Hills, NJ, US, Regional Architect
- Evaluate and rehabilitate the condition of the space for improved marketability.
- Meet tenants(new and existing) to determine individual space specifications including
equipment needs. Establish cost of work to be done.
- Create tenant layout plan prior to preparation of construction documents.
- Check accuracy of documents such as compliance to code and design intent prior to
- Prepare permit set prior to filing in the building department.
- Coordinate with project manager to ensure strict adherence to construction documents
Costas Kondylis, New York, NY, US, Senior Designer
- Work directly with the Principal in several phases of architectural design from
conceptual design through design development of high-end residential buildings, private
residences and mixed-use developments.
- Design and develop details of interiors including specification of finishes and fixtures.
Check and coordinate shop drawings.
- Coordinate design development with project manager for effective project completion.
New York University School of Continuing Education, Certificate in Owner's Side Project Management
University of Santo Tomas, BArch, Architecture