see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Senior Architectural and Interior Designer / Design Project Architect, experienced in all phases of design including conceptual/schematic, programming, design development to design drawings for construction documents. Interior Design included test fits, furniture design, design details, specification of furniture and finishes, selection of color and fabrics, preparation of presentation boards, furniture specifications package for bidding, bid analysis, construction documents for permit filing. Design coordination during construction. Mentored junior design staff.
AllianceBernstein, Senior Interior Designer
- Reevaluated and successfully developed new company design standards resulting from the
merger of Alliance Capital and Sanford Bernstein.
- Assess and develop spatial programmatic requirements including square foot analysis.
Develop planning strategies to conform to new standards.
- Generate space plan including development of design and construction details.
- Create Interior Design package including furniture specification, signage, selection of fixtures
and finishes for bidding.
- Check construction documents, shop drawings for compliance to design intent.
- Manage construction built-outs with Construction Manager to ensure strict compliance
to approved construction documents.
- Coordinate with facilities department for delivery and installation of furniture.
- Create design and furniture punch list. .
- Assist in maintaining the company’s employee data base program through Tririga Systems
Reckson Associates Realty Corp, Regional Architect
- Evaluate and rehabilitate the condition of the space for improved marketability.
- Meet tenants(new and existing) to determine individual space specifications including
equipment needs. Establish cost of work to be done.
- Create tenant layout plan prior to preparation of construction documents.
- Check accuracy of documents such as compliance to code and design intent prior to
- Prepare permit set prior to filing in the building department.
- Coordinate with project manager to ensure strict adherence to construction documents
Costas Kondylis, Senior Designer
- Work directly with the Principal in several phases of architectural design from
conceptual design through design development of high-end residential buildings, private
residences and mixed-use developments.
- Design and develop details of interiors including specification of finishes and fixtures.
Check and coordinate shop drawings.
- Coordinate design development with project manager for effective project completion.
New York University School of Continuing Education, Certificate in Owner's Side Project Management
University of Santo Tomas, BArch, Architecture