Macy's, Cincinnati, OH, US, Store Planner 2
• Developed merchandise plans with respect to project scope, schedule, budget, and completed construction documents specifically for (20) Impulse Beauty installations, (5) Prestige Beauty installations, and (2) Women’s Shoe Expansions.
• Awarded lead Planner for Project Delivery for the (5) Prestige Beauty installation. Duties included:
• Initial space planning and fixture layout
• Completion of Construction Documentation
• Management of project schedule and budget as well as planning and coordinating all locations through all phases of development simultaneously
Self employed, freelancer, Cincinnati, OH, US, Free Lance Designer
• Prepare 3D models and renderings from construction documents and hand sketches for artist renderings, massing studies, client presentation, architectural review, commission interviews & competitions.
• Project types include custom high-end residential, custom model homes, and fire stations in the Low
University of Cincinnati, Graduate Assistant
Graduate Assistant in foundation level classes compiled of Architecture and Interior Design students. Assumed responsibility for 90 freshmen and sophomore students over 5 classes.
Present lectures and provide critiques for teaching and supporting digital and hand representation skills. Targets skills in Documentation Labs, Representation Skills, and Construction Representation.
*During Academic quarters (Fall & Winter '09/'10 & Fall, Winter, Spring '10/'11)
STUDIOS Architecture, Co-op Student
Assisted firm Principle on several design projects including:
-Preparation of proposals for services
-Construction of models for early design analysis on 3 university projects
-Preparation of design renderings and computer models for presentations and reviews
Created presentation material that lead to 2 high end commissions.
HOK (formerly Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum), Co-op Student
Architectural Technician with Science + Technology group planning and designing a large scale renovation of NASA Control Center through 100% Construction Documents submittal.
Lead technician for design option and addendum, red-line review and MEP coordination.
Completed work ahead of schedule which facilitated review time to ensure quality submittals.
*returned to school during Summer Quarter (June '08 - August '08)
Court Atkins Architects, Co-op Student
Contributed in all design phases, site analysis, schematic and design development, and construction documents, for ten high end residential projects.
Assumed responsibility for documentation and efficiently and professionally handled responsibility of project leader for renovation projects and additions.
“Jeffrey displayed strong technical skills... He has a strong grasp of design detailing and other architectural concepts and seems well suited to handle a leadership role in residential and small commercial projects in our environment.” -William Court, Principal Court Atkins Architects
*returned to school during Summer Quarter (June '07 - August '07)
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, US, Bachelors, Bachelors of Science in Architecture