I am a dynamic and ambitious designer with four years experience on various projects including banks, corporate offices, mixed-use construction and hospitality. Many of those projects required collaboration with high profile clients and various industry professionals. I have a desire to excel in this profession and align myself with a company positioned for strong growth. These experiences have tested my energy, creativity, and initiative as well as positioned me as a valuable asset to the design and architecture industry.
Jamie Roach Design, Inc, Designer/Project Manager
• Worked closely with high profile clients on various design initiatives. Portfolio profile includes:
Sysco Foods of Los Angeles IMT Residential
Opus Bank Kelfer & Associates
Trumark Real Estate Group Union Bank of California
• Conceptualized design ideas though models, renderings and AutoCad.
• Prepared lighting, furniture and finish specifications.
• Collaborated with Senior Designer on several Commercial design projects.
• Developed and maintained new and current client relationships in a professional manner.
• Developed and prepared construction documents for issue to contractors.
• Managed projects from concept to construction.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Interior Design
San Diego State University (SDSU), Bachelors, International Business
ASID Interior Design Scholarship Award, 1st Place