see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
SBLM Architects, New York, NY, US, Drafter
Drafting and checking/coordination of complete construction document sets, including MEP coordination.
Code research for projects in numerous states. Completion of code calculations.
Familiarity with IBC and MasterFormat.
Certified in Revit after 16-session training course.
Gruzen Samton Architects, LLP, Digital Media Associate / CAD Technician
● Created photorealistic renderings for US Courthouses &amp; various private sector projects
● Completed 3d massing and CAD for schematic design planning of an assisted living facility
Roart, Inc., Junior Architect / Rendering artist
● Worked with consultants to coordinate municipal approval for a residential rooftop addition
● Produced detailed construction documents, for bid submittals and residential millwork
● Reviews FF&E specifications, Calculated takeoffs to estimate costs of finishes
● Created a large graphic presentation to submission to NYC Landmarks preservation commission, illustrating changes to a large landmarked building in Greenwich Village
● Created photorealistic renderings for private residences, to aid in design decisions
Terjesen Associates, Architects, Intern
● Assisted in produced of construction documents for large hospital modernization projects
● Surveyed a large cellar and produced existing floor plans, for planned outpatient clinic
● Produced CAD drawings for ground floor of landmarked warehouse building in Brooklyn, NY
surveyed, created plans & elevations of entrance archway, lobbies, and hallways
Busing Associates Architects, Intern
● Produced detailed elevations of historical building facades for period restorations
● Assisted in design development for a planned parking structure in Westchester, NY
Pratt Institute, BArch, Architecture