JESUS RAMON LOPEZ
Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual with capabilities in completing multiple projects with competing deadlines. Aggressive in identifying and resolving inefficient operational processes. Strong team member, able to motivate crews to achieve optimal production rates while maintaining high safety methods and practices. Reliable follow-through skills, fulfilling all administrative requirements from field activities. Clear communicator, both oral and written. Interpersonal skills interface effectively with coworkers, management and customers. Excel in unpredictable and hectic environments.
Specialties Design, Drafter Manager
• Prepare architectural drawings, showing internal and external layouts of the buildings.
• Analyze architects' or other designers' concepts, and prepare preliminary sketches and detailed instructions.
• Use computers or manually produce designs, detailed drawings and documentation.
• Prepare working drawings showing plans, elevations, sections, materials and finishes, as well as other aspects such as layouts, plumbing, drainage, car parking and landscaping. .
• Interpret client briefs and prepare and develop sketch plans for client approval.
• Help prepare building specifications for building plans to suit individual clients.
• Represent or assist architects on building sites to make sure that plans and specifications are followed.
• Examine relevant codes and by-laws in the course of undertaking project documentation.
San Diego Mesa College, Architecture
A.A., Architecture Technology
San Diego Mesa College, La Mesa Ca.
Design to provide skills and technical knowledge in the environmental design department of architecture, 3-D graphic architecture, knowledge environmental controls.
A.S., Architecture Technology,
Southwestern College, Chula Vista, CA
Design to provide skills and technical knowledge in the environmental design department of architecture, landscaping architecture, urban planning and environmental research.
H.S. Diploma, 2004
Sweetwater High School, National City, CA
Attended school for a better future for myself, and have aspirations of obtaining an A.A. Degree as well as a B.A. Degree. For that matter I maintained advance courses thru out all my four years of high school.