see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Design-Made, Morristown, NJ, US, Architectural Designer / 3D Lead
• Supported Chief Designer in creation of presentation packages.
• Created and Developed schematic designs with the use of sketches, physical models, and 3D models.
• Composited renderings using views, lights, depth of field, and weather.
• Researched and maintained 3D model library and 3D material library on a regular basis.
• Performed site analysis with weather tools and provided sustainable design recommendations to design
team before design took off.
• Analyzed schematic design performance through computer simulations and updated design
• Studied millwork design intents with 1 to 1 foam core mockup models to ensure design satisfied client’s
• Assisted in production of DD sets.
• Attended in-office phone call meetings and on-site travel meetings with project team, clients, and
• Visited fabrication shop. Collaborated with contractors during fabrication.
• Photographed and documented existing site conditions and construction progresses.
• Attended meetings with material sales rep. Ordered sample materials packages for presentations.
• Provided directions and advices to interns.
• Projects: International and domestic commercial bank branches range from 100 sf. to 5000 sf., Bus
terminal concept in Saudi Arabia, company headquarter in UAE, product display, and merchandise
packaging & category reinvention.
KMP Design and Engineering PLLC, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architectural Designer
• Prepare drawings for Department of Buildings under Professional Engineer’s supervision.
• Research Building Codes and Zoning Regulations; verify construction site conditions.
ADB Associates, Architectural Intern
• Prepare Post Approval Amendments for 15 stories Hotel, Child daycare Center, Karaoke Bar & restaurant, and various house renovations under Registered Architect’s supervision.
• Create digital renderings base on client’s request.
LEVENBETTS, New York, NY, US, Intern
• Develop schematic design for single family houses.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, US, Masters, Master in Environmental Building Design
City College of New York (CCNY), New York, NY, US, BArch, 5 Year BArch
CCNY Alumni Association McGraw Hill Scholarship, Scholarship
Highest Rank Third Year Architecture Student, Scholarship
Best First Year Architecture Student, Scholarship
Best First Year Architecture Student in CCNY. Selected by first year faculty.