see all...Viewing 3 out of 11 projects
I consider myself a holistic and sustainable designer. I am very ambitious, creative, detailed, highly motivated and self-driven, with a strong enthusiasm and passion for design. I am well organized, have a professional demeanor, strong work ethics, welcome responsibility, and have proven myself as a competent and effective group member and team leader. I am always ready for new experiences and challenges.
My Summary of Qualifications;
• Worked over 4 years as a Designer for world-renowned Architect. Recognized and commended for design abilities.
• Helped design Transbay Tower for San Francisco’s new Transportation Center, which was favored by jury for its elegance in form.
• Experienced in Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration.
• Proficient in 2D drawing, 3D modeling, rendering, animating, graphic design, and dynamic visual presentation.
• Skilled in Critical thinking, Comprehensive research and analysis, holistic planning and design, problem solving with creative solutions, understanding of mechanical systems, refined craftsmanship, impeccable model building, and hand drawing among other skills.
My Work Experience;
• Completed World-Class Cultural Center, and large scale Commercial, Corporate, and Mixed-Use projects.
• Designed high-end private and multi-family residential projects.
• Performed Space Planning for Residential, Commercial, Hospitality, and Corporate applications.
• Worked on projects in Manhattan and the Metro Areas, as well as Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and San Francisco.
• Worked on international projects in the Middle East and a community development in South America.
• Worked with Landscape Architects, Interior Designers, Artists and Builders, as well as Structural, Mechanical, Civil, and Environmental Engineers.
• Fluent in English and Spanish, and beginner level French.
• US Citizen.
Archilier Architecture, Beijing, CN, Architectural Designer
Large scale international projects in hospitality and mixed-use corporate, residential, and retail. Scope includes Architecture, Master Planning, and Interiors.
Freelance Designer, Designer
Independent work including feasibility studies for a new Holiday Inn, space planning for formal event venues at the Miami Performing Arts Center, design options for The Skyrise/Condo Development Group, and interior finishes for the Ft. Lauderdale Seaport.
Richard Coba, RA, Designer
Work entailed new construction, space planning, remodeling, Landscape Architecture and Structural drawings.
Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, Designer
Worked as a designer in various projects including;
• The Miami-Dade Performing Arts Center -Miami, FL.
• Transbay Transit Center -San Francisco, CA.
• The Landmark -Amman, Jordan.
• The Houstonian -Nashville, TN.
• Snitzer Gallery -Miami, FL.
Florida Atlantic University, BArch, Architecture and Urban Planning
NAAB Accredited 5-Year Professional Bachelor of Architecture degree.
• Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Member.
• Student Leader –President of FAU’s USGBC Student Group from 2009-2010.
• Studied design at Bauhaus in Dessau, Germany from May through July of 2008.
• CPTED Certified (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design).
• Invited to Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society.
• AIAS Member.
• USGBC Student Member.
Miami Dade College, Architecture
• Lower Division Architecture (A.A.).
Cum Laude, Other
• Graduated B. Arch program with Cum Laude.
• FAU Honors List and Dean’s List.
• Academic Grant Recipient.
Design Charrette, 1st Place
• Won school design competition.
Honors List, Other
• Graduated lower division studies with honors and 4.0/4.0 GPA (A.A.).