see all...Viewing 3 out of 15 projects
I consider myself a diverse designer –comfortable with a wide range of design styles and languages. I admire conservative and elegant, but also favor dynamic and edgy. I can be an idealist, but also very practical and grounded. I am self-sufficient, motivated and holistic in nature with strong work ethics, professionalism, and have a preference for creative and challenging opportunities.
Summary of Qualifications
Archilier Architecture, New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Architectural Designer
Large scale international projects in hospitality with mixed-use commercial, corporate, and residential. Scope includes Master Planning, Architecture and Interiors.
Freelance Designer, Miami, FL, Designer
Independent work including feasibility studies for a new Holiday Inn, space planning for formal event venues at the Miami Performing Arts Center, design options for The Skyrise/Condo Development Group, and interior finishes for the Ft. Lauderdale Seaport.
Richard Coba, RA, Designer
Work entailed new construction, space planning, remodeling, Landscape Architecture and Structural drawings.
Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, Designer
Worked as a designer in various projects including;
• The Miami-Dade Performing Arts Center -Miami, FL.
• Transbay Transit Center -San Francisco, CA.
• The Landmark -Amman, Jordan.
• The Houstonian -Nashville, TN.
• Snitzer Gallery -Miami, FL.
Florida Atlantic University, BArch, Architecture and Urban Planning
NAAB Accredited 5-Year Professional Bachelor of Architecture degree.
• Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Member.
• Student Leader –President of FAU’s USGBC Student Group from 2009-2010.
• Studied design at Bauhaus in Dessau, Germany from May through July of 2008.
• CPTED Certified (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design).
• Invited to Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society.
• AIAS Member.
• USGBC Student Member.
Miami Dade College, Architecture
• Lower Division Architecture (A.A.).
Cum Laude, Other
• Graduated B. Arch program with Cum Laude.
• FAU Honors List and Dean’s List.
• Academic Grant Recipient.
Design Charrette, 1st Place
• Won school design competition.
Honors List, Other
• Graduated lower division studies with honors and 4.0/4.0 GPA (A.A.).