HOK, New York, NY, US, Senior Architectural Technician
* Worked with project architects and designers on Healthcare, Laboratory and Aviation projects
* Translated design intent into technical documents
* Solved and detailed unique building conditions
* Conducted product and code research
* Performed site surveys and documentation
* Coordinated information between HOK and consultants
* Mentored junior technicians
* Projects include:
* Harlem Hospital New Patient Pavilion, New York;
* University Medical Center at Princeton;
* New Doha International Airport, Qatar.
Dawson Hannouche Partners, Newport Beach, CA, US, Job Captain
* Responsible for managing the CD phase of residential development projects
* Translated design drawings and sketches into complete construction documents
* Coordinated and resolved issues with engineers and developers
* Verified code compliance
* Developed project specific details
* Involved in design development of high end residential and custom remodels
* Contributed to AutoCAD's customization which was implemented throughout the office
* Took charge of an overhaul of the CAD detail library
GreenbergFarrow, Somerville, NJ, US, Project Development Coordinator
Project Development Coordinator
* Involved in construction document phase of projects
through permitting, bid and construction in commercial
* Responsible for coordinating between Site Planning, the
client’s store planning, civil engineer, and
structural, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and fire
* Responsible for detailing any special conditions that
occur due to the approved design and delegating
drafting work as needed.
* Trained new CAD operators in company procedures
* Provided user support
* Implemented system to create presentation elevations.
* Programmed automated time saving CAD procedures.
* Revamped client’s prototypical architectural drawings,
to produce a more efficient, error free set of
documents and electronic files.
* Upon introduction of AutoCAD, adapted prototypical set
to accommodate the clients and companies needs.
Incorporated a new layering system, external
references, automated procedures.
* Created complete project specific sets of architectural
construction documents from prototypical CAD files as
directed by the Project Development Coordinator.
* Created rendered plans and elevations used for city
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, BArch, Architecture