I am currently working for GDS International as an international delegate manager. However, I have a wide-range of experience in both interior design and sales.
Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with clients both in person and over the phone and how to recognize client wants and needs. I have the ability to work within a team and in a collaborative environment.
My skills include AutoCAD, Photoshop, Studio designer, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office. I am an incredibly versatile individual and I am interested in finding a fast paced job that is both challenging and rewarding. I am passionate about the industry and I am eager to start work as soon as possible.
GDS International, Delegate Sales Manager
• Booked speakers and workshop leaders for the Pharmaceutical
• Booked sponsors for Events.
• Clients include Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, Bristol Myers Squibb
Antiques at Dunlavy, Sales/Design Assistant
• Helped with new displays and consultations.
• Assisted in customer sales.
**Only worked Summers
Alan Tanksley, Intern
• Made frequent trips to the design center to select samples.
• Assisted in creating construction documents using AutoCAD.
Texas Tech University, MArch, Interior Design Undergraduate