I currently graduated from University School of Architecture and I am ready and eager to embark on my journey within the architecture profession.
I have many skills and talents and am multifaceted. I have worked retail, been a camp counselor, am proficient at the violin, have produced a shortfilm, all while undertaking my studies in architecture. I have built strong relationships and put forth the utmost effort and determination in everything I tackle head-on.
I am a team player, and most importantly a people person. I look forward to networking and hearing from you!
Tomas-Lopez Gottardi, TA-upper level design studio
• Made necessary revisions to the project syllabus
• Compiled studio research in booklet format for national accreditation board
• Sent informed weekly emails to all studio participants
• Responsible for coordinating/confirming studio critiques and jury review
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Sales Associate
• Held previous summer positions in Shirley, NY and Lake Grove, NY
• Specialized in customer service at the register on the sales floor
• Assisted in floor-set changes
• Trained as a store key-holder demonstrating growth and loyalty with the company
• Reviewed the performance of other employee’s based on company standard
• Motivated other employees when standards were not being met
Paul Buisson Architecture Library, Librarian Assistant
• Responsible for opening and closing the library (key-holder)
• Checked-out literature to students and faculty
• Archived video collection of guest lecturers
• Taught students how to utilize scholarly databases
• Archived student model collection
• Placed reference materials on hold for specified courses
University of Miami, BArch, Architecture
I partook in the 5 year undergraduate program where I gained vast knowledge in areas very grounded in the theory and practice of architecture.