Bade Stageberg Cox, Senior Architect / Consultant
* Architectural design, Acad drafting, architectural detailing, set up office-wide Acad standards, mentored architectural staff, code analyses, prepared CD’s & coordinated consultants on high-end residential project
Cooper, Robertson & Partners, Senior Associate
• Worked as Senior Technical liaison directly under Design Partner on complex exterior wall systems for many cultural, residential & educational projects.
• Analyzed & researched NYC Bldg Code, LEED regulations, NYC Zoning Resolution, NYC Design Commission & exterior wall products
• Sketched out & designed exterior and interior sections + details for & mentored junior architectural staff. Checked their work.
• Architectural detailing, AutoCAD drafting, created cartoon CD sets, supervised Construction Document quality & production
• Coordinated & checked consultants’ work including MEP, structural, civil, exterior wall consultant, landscape, lighting, AV, acoustical & spec writer
• Checked & logged in shop drawings, answered RFI’s, attended site meetings, administered punch lists & issued field sketches to contractors
Columbia University School of Social Work:137k SF, $70M new facility (Curtain wall, brick cavity wall, granite base, cast stone & green roof/ pavers)
Ethical Culture Fieldston School, LEED Silver: 40k SF, $60M new facility (Curtain wall, stone base, Prodema rain screen, green roof & mtl. panel)
University of Maine at Orono, Maine Center for the Arts: $12M addition & renovation (Curtain wall, EPDM roof, mtl panel & glass entry canopy)
SoHo Loft: NYC: 6k SF, $3.5M Renovation (High-end millwork, custom alum pergola, teak Jacuzzi & deck, new windows w/ exterior bris solei)
Fordham University at Lincoln Center; 50-year Master Plan for entire NYC block; Zoning studies & ULURP process dwgs + calculations for mixed-use block including high-rise residential, educational, commercial & underground parking in Lincoln Center Special Zoning District.
CUNY Hunter College School of Social Work: LEED Silver, $75M new facility (Unitized & stick curtain wall, green roof, precast concrete panels)
NYC Dept. of Parks & Recreation, Marcus Garvey Park Band Shell & Amphitheater: $4.5M addition & renovation (Brick cavity wall, mtl panel, EPDM roof & ptd. steel standing seam roof)
Orient Express Hotels, Inn at Perry Cabin: 39 new rooms, new ppol & poolhouse, new restaurant & conference center on 25-acre site (traditional wood frame construction and details, high-end millwork and interior finishes)
Harlem Village Academy, LEED Gold, 30k SF, $62M new building (Cast stone & brick cavity wall, mtl panel, green roof, custom steel pergola)
Southampton, NY Beach Home Addition: Traditional high-end wood-frame $3M two-story addition on oceanfront site (cedar shakes, wood decks & railings, concrete foundations, custom windows+ doors, high-end millwork, lighting & finishes)
Gwathmey Siegel Kaufman & Associates Architects, llc, Intermediate Architect
Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), Intermediate Architect
Conklin Rossant Architects NYC, Junior Architect
Pratt Institute, BArch, Architecture
B. Arch with Honors
Thesis proejct was for a new town plan in rural Mexico.