see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Design and its different forms is my passion, from a garment to typography, from pieces of furniture to a pattern. And I believe design should be a collaborative work to able to create exciting and unique spaces. I am so excited to contribute and be part of this world that will bring new moments and memories to people.
I fell in love with color and texture while watching my mother wearing typical Mexican dresses full of color. When I moved to Puebla to study a BA in Architecture, I confirmed the passion a felt for color and texture. It fascinates me how design changes from culture to culture; it is that change that inspires me to pursue a deeper understanding of the design process.
Also I am always been inspired by cities and their urban landscape. The roughness of the streets, the shadows cast by skyscrapers, the texture that every building creates, the little pieces of nature that you can find scattered around and the patterns that people create as the inhabit the space, all those are my inspiration too.
Universidad de Tijuana CUT, Tijuana, MX, Corporate Identity Director
Prestige University in Baja California, México with four different Campuses in the State.
- Marketing and Communication activities. I carried out the complete revision of the school's product offerings and created its new visual identity with the design team.
- Design strategizes for publicity campaigns, to gain new students in the different areas, High School, Collage, Continuing Education and Graduate studies.
- Create a standardize corporate identity for all University City Campuses.
- Handle budget, implementing procedures to lower costs and logistics for publicity campaigns.
- Designing strategy plans that will help launch a new study program while maintaining budget.
- Manage a full team of designers, social media, communication, event planning and architecture.
- Work directly with the admission team, making sure that they have all the sales tools for each campaign.
- Architecture faculty member.
- New building façade and interior design.
MAC-L Arquitectos, Mexico City, Interior Designer
- Commercial Design: interior façades for establishments and public spaces in a mall.
- Material specifications.
- Material Research.
- 3D Rendering
Neil Patel Design, New York, NY, US, Set Designer Assistant
Set Designer Assistant:
- Model making
- Prop selection
- Cafe Variations, Boston
- Soul Doctor, Florida
- Jitney, NJ
- Morini Strad, NY
Freelance Interior Designer, New York, NY, US, Set Designer, Art Director and Set Dresser
Set Designer, Art Director and Set Dresser for different short films
When the fish met travel
Short film by Lara Izaguirre
Short film by Josefina Mata
The Origen of HU
Short film by Josefina Mata
CUT Universidad de Tijuana, Tijuana, MX, Freelance Architect
Renovation of School Offices
Design New Media Lab PROTOLAB
Design and construction of parking lot
Event Planning and Exhibition Design
CUT Universidad de Tijuana, Tijuana, MX, Architecture Faculty Member
- Graphic Expression
- Studio I
- Studio VII
Freelance Architect/ Interior Designer, Tijuana, MX, Residential Design
Design and Construction of one floor Residence with handicap accessible
Calti Projects, Tijuana, MX, Junior Architect
Budget Analyst for Commercial Construction
COBIRA Construction Company, Tijuana, MX, Intern
Finishes Coordinator for Residencial Esperanza
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), Masters, MFA in Interior Design
Universidad de las Americas Puebla, BArch, Architect