Born and raised in south Louisiana and looking for other opportunities in the US. Received Bachelor's of Architecture from Louisiana State University in 2002 and am currently a Junior Architect specializing in restaurant prototype design and management as well as restaurant site adapts. Well versed in handling multiple consultants, coordinating construction documents and managing deadlines to ensure project completion.
Currently a member of NCARB and actively pursuing licensure.
BBI Architects, Project Manager/Coordinator
For seven years I have worked on redesigning and updating Chick-Fil-A's National Prototype Program consisting of approximately eleven different prototype buildings. This involved coordination of national vendors, management of consultants across the country and incorporating value engineering through consistent quality control at all levels.
I've also worked in various capacities on Chick-Fil-A's National Site Adapt Program which designs site and building modifications for a wide range of locations across the United States.
● Chick-Fil-A, Multiple Positions
○ Mall Remodels
○ National Prototypes - Coordinated and managed architectural drawings for six different drawing editions with multiple configurations.
○ Numerous site adapts throughout the southern and southwestern US.
○ Prototype Remodel Program
● Truett's Grill, Griffin, GA - Project Manager. I worked extensively with Chick-Fil-A to redesign a third location of an Art Deco style specialty diner with a $2.5 million dollar construction cost. Particular attention was paid to researching finishes and ensuring detailing was held to a high level throughout the project.
In addition to my experience with Chick-Fil-A I have also worked on numerous other projects including:
● Bercen, Inc. Denham Springs, LA. - Project Manager. Construction of interior building package consisting of laboratories and offices for two story 13,000 sf prefabricated metal building. Also included were conference rooms, locker rooms and support spaces. The project required extensive code research into the unique problems that laboratories have which influenced the overall design along with coordination of permitting with all authorities, owner, engineers, consultants and contractors.
● Halliburton Crew Quarters, Venice, LA - Project Manager. Multi-level multi-purpose building which included office/dispatch space, lodging areas and perimeter work zones. The project was engineered to comply with wind and flood zone building codes and Army Corp of Engineers requirements.
● IHOP, Gulfport, MS - Project Manager. The restaurant was designed on the beach on the Mississippi coast and addressed new building codes resulting from Hurricane Katrina and the need for flood control measures. A highly restricted site resulted in a design response that included a non-typical redesign of the franchise prototype into a two-story structure. The need for a multi-level structure introduced ADA challenges and circulation issues that were successfully addressed into a cohesive design.
● Ascension Parish School Board - I assisted the project architect in developing a program and construction documents for restroom renovations to four schools in the parish.
Currently managing the Chick-Fil-A site adapt program in our office.
Lionel F. Bailey Architects, Intern Architect
I worked on custom designed homes from programming through construction administration.
Office of Community Design and Development.
Louisiana State University Office of Community Design & Development, Intern Architect
Worked with LSU faculty and local government officials to conduct workshops to allow Baton Rouge citizens to voice their ideas and concerns on the potential impacts that I-10 improvements may have.
Louisiana State University, BArch, Architecture