As an aspiring architect with excellent qualifications and a strong desire to excel in this profession, I’m seeking to put myself with a company positioned for strong growth. The scope of my experience includes creating conceptual designs, developing architectural drawings and plans, and generating detailed construction drawings.Capitalizing on my schooling and architectural growth, I’m seeking a professional opportunity where my architectural skills and customer relations can benefit your company.
Here are a few of my significant capabilities:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with the flexibility required to remain highly focused and self possessed in a fast-paced,demanding environment.
- Proven capacity to successfully render professional grade architectural drawings and plans using the latest versions of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Outstanding design and problem solving skills with the ability to handle changing schedules and shifting work priorities.
Given my technical knowledge, hand drawings skills, and architectural skills, I believe I have the
qualifications and enthusiasm that you are looking for. I thrive on challenges and will spend the time and effort it takes to succeed.
Pheonix Optix, Assembly
Assembled fiber optic cables for distribution around the country
Universal Detailing, Draftsman
Produced construction drawings for corrugated steel floor and roof deck layouts for further fabrication in field using AutoCad
- Damascus High School, Damascus, MD
- B256 Expansion Fascilities Restoration, Rocket Center, WV
- Marshall Spaceflight Center, Huntsville, AL
- MCAF Airfield Rescue and Firefighting Station, Quantico, VA
- Fenway Park Bleacher Expansion, Boston, MA
- Noblesville Public Library, Noblesville, IN
- Morengo High School, Morengo, IL
- Penn State Multi-Purpose Building, Winter Garden, FL
Roger Williams University, MArch, Architecture
5 1/2 years of study in architecture and creating projects that try and engage and evoke emotion with each individual. Along with architecture I also studied in psychology to try and understand the actions and roles humans take during life to try and better my design of buildings
Three Rivers Community College, Drafting and Design Technology
Graduated in 2005 with my Associates degree in Drafting and Design Technology. This school mainly focused on the output of "working drawings". The production of high quality and informative sections, elevations, and details were produced at each stage of our design program.
Chariho Regional High and Vocational School, High School, Drafting and design