Certified Revit Professional with LEED accredited professional graduated from U.C. Berkeley. Have taken key production roles in diverse projects including hospitals, residential, and commercial projects. I enjoy working with others to see a project completed efficiently and above expectations. Besides using Revit, my other interests are creating renderings, coordinating projects, and enjoying movies with good friends.
MovieMars, Inc., Indian Trail, NC, US, Warehouse manager
- Processes daily orders of electronic items fulfilled through eBay.
- Manages customer service department, shipping of sold items, and online feedback.
- Receives new items and restock items into warehouse for incorporation into the company database.
FreemanWhite, Charlotte, NC, US, Revit Designer
- Created working drawings and coordinated project standards with the AutoCAD and Revit technical production team.
- Led the implementation of Revit modeling and rendering for marketing and cost estimating, while reducing manpower costs and overall design time.
- Collaborated with team members and engineering consultants to complete construction documents.
SWA Architects, Pasadena, CA, US, CAD Draftsman
- Produced construction document packages and applied building codes and office standards.
- Coordinated construction documents with consultants and in-house design team for healthcare facilities, medical office buildings, and office projects.
- Created 3D models and renderings using SketchUp software during DD and CD phases in order to present firm’s ideas to our clients.
Nakaishi Associates, Los Angeles, CA, US, CAD Intern
- Produced complete construction drawings and submittals throughout DD, CD, and CA phases of projects using a fast track schedule with minimal change orders.
- Applied local building codes for tenant improvement, renovation projects, existing residential projects, and new construction to ensure legal and compliant designs.
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
4-year intensive program focusing on such principles as project idea generation, team work, peer critiques, programming, etc.