see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
I graduated with my Masters in Architecture from The University of Texas at Austin in 2009 with a certificate in Historic Preservation and an interest in sustainability.
I am an independent designer, working with my own clients, and I am looking to join a firm in order to expand the types of projects I work on. This diverse range of projects will allow me to progress along IDP and the licensing process.
Freelance Designer, Designer
• Lead designer and project manager on residential remodel projects, working with clients to create design programs and strategies that lead to innovative built spaces within budget and timeframe.
• Designer: as-builts, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development.
• Project Manager: responsible for all Planning Dept. and Building Inspection interactions; hiring and managing engineers and contractors; project budget, contracts, billing, and fee negotiations.
• West Portal Residence: resolved the owner’s large programmatic request by taking advantage of necessary foundation replacement to utilize existing footprint and double conditioned space.
• Cooper-Hewitt Museum: created as-builts from site visits and historic documents; documented existing conditions of deteriorated interior finishes, dimensions and condition of ornamented ceilings during site visits; assisted with site-line diagrams and phasing plans.
• Interlomas Centre: worked in Revit with lead designer to develop interior finish designs, floor pattern designs, and materials palette; successfully interpreted client’s request for public circulation area’s floor pattern to both be a focal point.
• Kuwait 360 (TSS): developed presentation materials for client meetings with marketing team.
• Mathews Elementary School (Plano Independent School District): developed interior finishes materials and color palette, and transitional finishes to existing wing.
The University of Texas at Austin, MArch, Architecture
The University of Chicago, BArch, Mathematics & Anthropology