University at Buffalo Regional Institute, Buffalo, NY, US, Research Assistant & Data Analyst
Buffalo Promise Neighborhood Crime Report
- Research and literature review of impact on crime with police precincts and crime control centers in neighborhoods.
- Quarterly crime data analysis for peak and non peak hours of crime reports in the neighborhood with Excel and SPSS.
Economic Development Project:
Kensington Deck Project - Researching state‐of‐the‐art methods for evaluating the economic impact of infrastructure construction and community development and preparing relevant research briefs.
- Research and Data Collection for property value changes and green open spaces.
- Economic impact analysis using a regional input‐output model.
- Preparation of a final economic impact report to NYSDOT
Strengthening WNY's Safety Net - Twelve communities in Erie and Niagara Counties have been selected for in-depth assessment and investment. A larger regional effort to strengthen the human services safety net across communities in Western New York.
- Research and data collection for best managed practices around the USA based on recommendations and strategies to strengthen the safety net of human services
- Data analysis of over 3000 surveys in 12 communities, regional analysis with the help of ArcGIS, Excel and MS Access.
University at Buffalo, Environmental and Land Use Lab, Buffalo, NY, US, Research Assistant
Data collection for Climate Change Plans and Adaptation plans for all states in the USA. To understand the policies and recommendations given and analyze the similarities between climate action plans for all states.
How many plans do planners need?
Worked on data collection for different types of plans available on official city websites. Analysis on how to achieve a consolidated plan including climate action plans.
Data collection for Great Lakes Climate Change Reports Collected over 100 reports and worked on literature review for all reports.
Workshop “A climate action plan for the City of Buffalo” Studied ICLEI reports and made consolidated workshop guide. The workshop is to include the entire community in producing a climate action plan.
Team One Architects (I) Pvt.Ltd., Pune, IN, Architectural Designer
Fujitsu - BUA 0.4 Million sq. ft
Preparing architectural base plans, elevations, sections and details. Producing revisions,
narratives, and addendums.
MMRDA - BUA 0.1 Million sq. ft
Preparing set of constuction drawings, providing immediate design solutions when
required. Coordinated with the structural engineers with modifications.
Media Ocean - 12000 Sq.ft
Developed conceptual design and execution drawings.
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Masters, Masters in Urban Planning
Specialization: Environmental and Land Use
Studio-Energy Plan for Wyoming County
Environmental and Climate Change
Built Environment and Health
Research Methods - With IBM SPSS
Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune, IN, BArch, Architecture