see all...Viewing 3 out of 13 projects
Boddewyn-Gaynor Architect, DPC, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer / Assistant Project Manager
Worked with Project Manager and Principals in a variety of corporate, commercial and community projects in New York.
- Conduct surveying and site visits for a variety of projects.
- Led and supported Principals and Project Managers in development of the design and the preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documentation for various projects.
- Develop under Project Manager supervision, full sets of contract documentation for landmarks and DOB review of offices renovation, conversion and facade restoration.
- Assist in assembling/maintaining project correspondence, i.e. emails, letters, transmittal, and electronic file requests.
- Created 3D models and renderings for clients presentations.
- Provide support to other administration staff i.e. reception breaks, handing out mail, technology issues, and printing problems.
David Shuldiner, INC, Brooklyn, NY, US, Estimator
Collected and analyzed data in order to estimate the materials required to manufacture glass and metal products for projects ranging from 2000 SF. to 800,000 SF.
- Prepared work to be estimated by gathering proposals, CD's, specifications, and related documents.
- Identified material requirements by studying proposals, CD's, specifications, and related documents.
- Send RFI to resolve any discrepancies with the General Contractor.
- Read blueprints and technical documents to prepare detailed take offs.
- Send product specifications and quantities to suppliers. Work with manufacturers/suppliers to receive prices.
- Presents to Lead Estimator the prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Develop formal bid proposal to be reviewed from VP and submit it to contractors prior to deadline.
- Utilized computer-aided design systems to create shop drawings for doors, storefront/curtain wall systems, shower doors, and handrail systems under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Producing 3D sketches of 2D details.
Han Architects, PC, Kona, Hi, Junior Architect / Assistant to Lead Architect
Assisting Lead Architect with educational projects for the expansion of the existing University of the Nations Campus in Kona, Hawaii.
- Led and supported Architect with various educational, housing, religious buildings during SD and DD phase. Work includes initial conceptual design, 2D cad drafting, 3D computer modeling using Revit, AutoCAD and Rhino software.
- Assisted Lead Architect in 2D and 3D drawings for landmark review for the Lokahi Studio project.
- Worked on models and renderings for client and donor presentations.
Tristam Steinberg Design, New York, NY, US, Design Intern
- Worked in a variety of projects including architecture, fashion, furniture, set design and interiors.
- Collaborate in various phases of schematic and conceptual set design projects for Victoria Secret fall and winter 2012 catalog.
- Worked along with principal in developing concept for client's presentation. It included 2D AutoCAD drawings and 3D modeling.
- Complete presentation drawings and renderings for client review.
- Communicate and coordinate work with fabrication companies and vendors.
- Provide help during set photo-shoots as needed.
- Help Principal research and create spreadsheets and cut files for interior furniture "PANYL" project.
- Handled expense reports for principal and project manager.
- Aided in answering the telephone and directing calls.
City College of New York (CCNY), New York, NY, US, College Assistant at the City College Cad Lab
- Provide a productive lab atmosphere for the students, while ensuring Cad Lab rules of conduct are respected.
- Responsible in keeping the labs presentable.
- Maintained CAD Lab paper supply, while making sure the printers were fully operable.
- In charge of helping students with various software programs such as Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Rhino.
- Communicate and report to technical staff about computer problems, complains and software problems.
City College of New York (CCNY), New York, NY, US, College Assistant at the City College Model Shop
- Responsible for overall safety of all students and faculty using model shop machinery, while making sure the environment was kept clean.
- Assisted student in conceptualizing and building of architectural models.
- Instructed students on safety and proper operational use of woodworking tools.
- Operated, cleaned and maintained all woodworking tools.
- Operated and maintained model shop laser cutters.
Hunter College, CUNY, New York, NY, US, Academic Assistant
- Provide accommodations services such as note-taking, reading, proctoring on a semester by semester basis to students with disabilities in order for them to have equal access to the college's programs and activities.
- Arrive in class on time and arrange to be seated near the student to take clearly written notes of the class proceedings.
- Report the student absence to the Coordinator for Class Accommodations.
- Reserve a room in the library and read to the student whatever course-related material he/she provides.
- Pick up, administer and return examinations to the department, ensuring that the college rules of academic honesty are maintained.
New York City College of Technology/CUNY, New York, NY, US, Modeling for Fabrication and 3D Printing Subtractive Process
Real Estate Education Center, New York, NY, US, Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course
Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY), New York, NY, US, Building Performance Lab Bootcamp
City College of New York (CCNY), New York, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Cum laude, Other
Is granted to students whose GPA is at least 3.2 / 4.0.
Participant in Sustainable Lab Competition 2012, St Croix, Virgin Island.
Kona Summer Surge 2012, Other
Participant of Architecture Team, Kona, Hawaii
Infill Housing Project, Santurce, Other
Participant in studio abroad project, San Juan, Puerto Rico