The Los Angeles Forum for Architecture and Urban Design, Los Angeles, CA, US, Assistant
• Gallery assistant for "BY-Right BY-Design" and "Micro-unit" exhibition (summer 2013) which personal research was credited from the Student Undergraduate Research Experience through USC SOL Price School of Public Policy
• Gallery assistant for the Retrospective Exhibition, "Unfinished Business" in summer 2012
• Networking with architects and urban designers in the Los Angeles region
• Audio/ video archivist
ACS Architectural Construction Services, Costa Mesa, CA, US, Architectural Intern
• CAD and Photoshop Support
• Project coordination and management with CMs and train and supervise assistants
• Corrected over a hundred as-builts for the Starbucks Project in Northern California (Bay Area)
• Assist on major retail store program with national clients that included Hertz, Starbucks and Toys-R-Us
• Work with graphics, architectural drafting, and project scheduling
• Assemble raw data from architects working in the field and formatting drawings, photographs, and other survey documents into organized reports
• Attend office meetings to decipher and elucidate situations involved with current projects
• Assist in posting data to file sharing networks, and updating project management spreadsheets
• Collaborate with CMs regarding updates on projects
• Created signage for the Toys "R" temporary stores around the nation
• Generate construction documents to be sent to retail owners
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, Revit Support
• Generate models via Revit for the redesigned classrooms in Salvatori Computer Center in Viterbi School of Engineering
• Create comprehensive presentations for clients
• Produced layouts with Herman Miller furniture
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
Masters in Landscape Architecture | Certificate in Architecture
• Teacher Assistant of an introductory architecture course in culture and community
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, Bachelors, Urban Planning, Minors in Architecture and Construction Management & Planning
• Awarded the Student Undergrad Research Experience (SURE Program)
• Guest critic for an urban design class in the USC Price School for Public Policy (Spring 2012 & 2013)
• Member of two academic national honors societies: Phi Sigma Theta and Sigma Alpha Lambda
• Member of Alpha Gamma Alpha and Iranian Student Association
• Educated a fourth grade class near USC through the Joint Educational Program (JEP)
Electives: Advanced Architectural/ Engineering Computer Applications; Designing Livable Communities; Sustainable Planning/ Design and Construction/ Architectural Sustainability Tools and Methods; Public Policy and Management; Statistics for Policy, Planning and Development; Real Estate Fundamentals for Planning and Development; Construction Engineering- Construction Methods and Equipment/ Construction Law and the Property Development.
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA, US, Architecture Design and Drafting
• Persian Students Society Scholarship in 2009
• Leadership Award 2009 and 2010
• Collaborated with the non-profit organization, Corazon, for a house building project in Mexico in October 2009
• Habitat for Humanity house building project in Fullerton, CA in January 2010
• Persian Students Society, President Spring 2010 and Vice President Spring 2009
• Architecture Club, Publicity and Historian
• Honors Club, Phi Theta Kappa
• Doctors of Tomorrow Health Fair 2009 and 2010
Masters in Landscape Architecture, MLA, Scholarship
Scholarship for MLA.
Student Achievements: Price Research Program Helps Students Become Scholars, Honorable Mention
Interviewed for both USC News and Price School of Public Policy for involvement in The Student Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE).
BY-Right/ BY-Design: Conducted research for Liz Falleta in her analysis for multi-family housing design projects and their associated development types in Los Angeles.
Sigma Alpha Lambda, Nomination
National Honor's Society in USC.
Phi Theta Kappa, Nomination
Honor's Society in USC.
Persian Students Society Scholarship, Scholarship
Achievement in showing dedication, service, and performance in Orange Coast College.
Presidential's List, Honorable Mention
Honors in Orange Coast College.
Dean's List, Honorable Mention
May 2008- 2010 honors in Orange Coast College.
Leadership Award, Award
Awarded 2009 and 2010 for displaying outstanding leadership qualifications.