see all...Viewing 3 out of 11 projects
After graduating from Connecticut College with a BA in Architectural Studies, I was employed at Metcalfe Associates (an architecture firm in my hometown) for a short period before moving to Boston for a full time position at the small residential architecture firm, Judge Skelton Smith (JSS). My first year working at JSS has been an unparalleled learning experience and has furthered my enthusiasm for developing skills as a designer. I am now enrolled in the Boston Architectural College's M.Arch program while I continue working at JSS, and as ever, I am interested in connecting with architects and designers as a way to gain exposure to all facets of building design and construction. I hope to find inspiration and advice to develop and further a career in design.
Judge Skelton Smith Architects, Boston, MA, US, Architectural Draftsman and Computer Specialist
Firm CAD and Revit Specialist/Technician.
-Maintain system functionality and fluid data exchange between server-connected apparatuses.
-Perform any and all CAD and Revit work, as well as other computer-based design tools (such as Adobe's Creative Suite, etc.).
-Monitor, maintain, and update firm's online social-media platform presences/profiles.
Metcalfe Associates Architecture, Northampton, MA, US, Architectural Design Assistant
Michael McKinley and Associates LLC, Stonington, CT, US, Project Organizer - Intern
• Created database of past projects
• Catalogued reusable details and prototypical project components in
• Updated cad system elements including support pathways and detail blocks
• Prepared site surveys and field measurements: existing conditions,
dimensioning, grading, and demolition plans
• Prepared ‘red-line’ drawings, design and construction schedules, and
project index cover sheets for construction documents
Corradini Corp, Fountain Valley, CA, US, Project Engineer - Intern
• Initiated outreach marketing to general contractors
• Prepared takeoffs, cost estimates, and job bids
• Monitored on-going terrazzo installations including LAX baggage terminal
for compliance with specifications
• Reviewed incoming specs from general contractors for compliance with
ntma (National Terrazzo and Mosaic Association) standards and regulations
• Cut aluminum in-lays for San Jose Airport plaque, using high performance
Boston Architectural College (BAC), Boston, MA, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
Connecticut College, New London, Bachelors, Architectural Studies
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), Copenhagen, DK, Intro to Architecture
Coursework in integrated sustainability, the modern global city, and individual and group studio projects
Cornell University, Grun, Vert, Green
Studied ecological design and practice in Stuttgart, Paris, and London
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Intro to Architecture
Studio coursework at Columbia University's GSAPP Intro to Architecture program