see all...Viewing 3 out of 12 projects
Educated in the realm of marketing with a proven ability to deliver effective graphic communication.
Armed with project management talents and a curious personality that craves creativity and inspiration.
Eager to improve positive impact and always ready to expand knowledge through any and all avenues.
Constant learning satisfies the need to be serious and have fun.
The Ohana Companies Inc., Wilmington, DE, US, Creative Lead, Marketing Associate, Web Designer
· Produce initial front end web design and user experience; develop HTML and CSS coding for sales web demos
· Devise appealing graphics and content for client websites, marketing materials and in-house sales collateral
· Organize information into engaging presentations for sales communication using Powerpoint and Prezi
Hotel duPont, Wilmington, DE, US, Banquet Bartender & Server
• Compile necessities and prepare banquets for events.
• Offer genuine customer service and promptly fulfill the needs of guests.
• Maintain banquet halls and pantries for efficient workflow.
Pyramid Group Management Services Corporation, Newark, DE, US, Marketing Manager
• Monitor and analyze marketing procedures and provide guidance to Pyramid Operating Companies across the globe.
• Generate strategic marketing initiatives and establish brand standards.
• Provide technical and illustrative support to company owners to produce engaging PowerPoints for service workshops.
• Write copy for service descriptions, press releases, and marketing materials.
Advance Roofing, Windows, Siding, & Doors, Newark, DE, US, Marketing Designer
• Devise, design, and deliver materials for print and online advertising.
• Collect information to produce elegant and effective sales oriented PowerPoints.
• Develop intriguing content and regularly maintain company website.
Brod, Kohutiak, and Jamali, Ltd., Media, PA, US, Office Administrator
• Provide initial patient care for a multiple physician internal medicine practice.
• Organize patient records, manage scheduling, prepare referrals, and gather pharmaceutical supplies.
• Utilize medical software for medical coding and to confirm patient eligibility.
Delaware Technical and Community College, Terry Campus, Dover, DE, US, Instructor
Computer Graphics I & Drawing I
• Train students how to use leading design programs including InDesign and PhotoShop.
• Coach pupils in methods of concept generation and the relationship to core design elements and principles.
• Enlighten classes with personal learned insight and helpful guidelines for illustration techniques.
U.S. Concepts, Wilmington, DE, US, Lead Promotions Manager
• Amplify sales by promoting specific liquor brands for Diageo.
• Gather market research through consumer interviews and analysis.
• Manage events though documentation, personal photography, and report creation.
On Target Estimating/Fabricating, Inc., Bear, DE, US, Graphics and Marketing Consultant
• Propose drawings for fabrication and design intent.
• Act as a liaison between clients and vendors.
• Research and prepare marketing materials with talented copy writing.
• Seek out interested contacts with cold-calls and generate leads through research.
Mitchell Associates, Inc., Wilmington, DE, US, Environmental Graphic Designer
• Explore design concepts for interior displays, signage, and wayfinding systems using Microsoft Office
and Adobe Suites.
• Arrange conceptual ideas into presentation format using PowerPoint, and mounted plotter prints.
• Investigate and develop content for displays and signage in Filemaker Pro.
• Guide fabricators through technical drawings and provide specifications while overseeing implementation.
Goldey-Beacom College, Wilmington, DE, US, Masters, Business Administration: Marketing Management
Marketing Strategies, International Marketing, Current Topics in Marketing, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Training and Development, Managerial Decision Modeling, Managerial Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Finance Management Foundation, Corporate Finance, Organizational Development and Change
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Web Site Design Certificate
Certified Web Site Designer;
Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Kutztown, PA, US, Bachelors, Communication Design
Graphic Design, Illustration Techniques, Photography, Interactive Design, Advertising Design, Drawing, Life Drawing, Typography, History of Graphic Design, Package Design, Identity Systems, Visual Thinking, Visual Translation, Print Media Production, Two Dimensional Design, Three Dimensional Design