I am an interior design architect with a specialization in office spaces. I am currently designing a 17550 sq ft office in the stylish La Roma district of Mexico City, a project I am heading. Previously, I did a remodel and expansion for several large companies in Mexico including 3M and Mattel.
I currently would like to stay in Interior Construction and Interior Design and would like to take a turn towards Home design and Commercial Building design.
Cinco M Dos, Mexico, MX, Project Coordination
• Coordination and execution of work for new office / collaboration with JSa (2013-2014)
• Assembly of Metro Bus line 5 Cd. De México (2013)
• Assembly of light train from the station of: Cd. Azteca – Xochimilco (2013-2014)
• Making new projects
ATXK Builders, México, MX, Project Manager
Private corporate work indoors
• MATTEL (2012-2013) / Expansion and remodeling
• SAI Consultores (2012) / Expansion and remodeling
• 3M (2012) / Lab construction and auditorium
• Ogilvy & Mathers (2012) / Offices construction
Juan Carlos Stefannoni Verdín, Mexico, MX, Project architect
Home Building construction / 11 Floor Habitation built from ground up
Project consisted of design of building as well as design of interior living spaces
Abaka interiores, Mexico, MX, Interior Designer
Interior design houses and commercial
Universidad Iberoamericana de la Ciudad de México, Puebla, MX, BArch, Licenciada en arquitectura
Graduated from architecture courses with affinity to construction and interior design. Many of my projects were based on buildings in and around New York City with particular focus on the art deco era. I currently design office spaces in my role at 5M2 in Mexico City.