The architects Marcia Miranda and Eder Bispo graduated from the Londrina State University, traditional school located in the South region of Brazil.
In 1995 they opened their own firm in Cuiaba, mid-west of Brazil. Ever since then, the architects have made numerous architectural projects in different areas, developing small, medium and high complexity projects. The work is developed in a conceptual way, always taking into consideration all aspects involved in the architecture.
Miranda and Bispo coordinate all activities involved in the multidisciplinary construction process, ensuring then quality of work, which, must, above all, meet and go beyond customer expectations.
Rubens de Mendonça 1836, S304
Cuiabá, BR , 78050 000