Registered Architect in the State of New York with over 15 years of advanced experience and proven record of successfully overseeing and directing projects of varying sizes and complexities from inception to completion in some of the top national offices.
Gertler Wente Architects, New York, NY, Head of Retail Studio
MStudio, New York, NY, US, Principal
Gensler, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
TPG ARCHITECTURE LLP, New York, NY, US, Senior Associate/Account Executive
Walker/Group/CNI, New York, NY, US, Associate, Account Executive and Project Manager
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture, , BArch, Architectural Enginering
9 Semesters of Architectural Engineering to include Architectural Design, Urbanism and City Planning Studies, Interior Design, Landscaping, Historic Preservation, History of Architecture and Arts, Building Details of Historic Buildings, Free Hand drawing & Painting, Vernacular Architecture, Statics 1 & 2, Mathematic 1 & 2 & 3, Concrete, Steel, Mixed and Wood Constructions, Perspective Rendering 1 & 2, Construction Materials, Plumbing, Mechanical, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and other.
Historic Preservation, Restoration and Urban Revitalization of K.Venac, Landmark area of Belgrade
Polytechnical University of Milan (Italy) Faculty of Architecture, Milan Italy, Architectural Studies
Architectural Studies (not completed)
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Chemical Engineering
Chemical and Theoretic Engineering
SPECIAL EXPERIENCE, Other
• Relocated to Bangkok, Thailand working for US employer in marketing, design and supervision of the working drawing production for 5 Robinson department stores.
• Spent a year in Stuttgart, Germany working for the US employer on Breuninger department store on-site design supervision and transfer of construction documents.
• Collaborated with Naomi Leff who is selected as one of “The World’s 20 Greatest Designers of All Time” by Architectural Digest, January 2010 edition
• Extensive experience in historic buildings site survey and construction techniques.
• Worked with NYC Landmark Commission on various designated buildings.
Awarded Projects I managed:, 1st Place
Awarded Projects I managed:
- Christian Dior Store - Madison Avenue, New York, AWARDED by the International Design Institute with the 1st place in categories of Temporary Stores, and Innovative Graphics
- Barneys Chelsea Passage- New York, AWARDED as “Store of the Year” by DDI magazine;
- ULTA Cosmetic and Salon - Prototype, AWARDED “Store of the Year” by DDI magazine;
-Iwataya Tunnel - Fukuoka, Japan, AWARDED “Best Public Space in the World” by ISP/VMS+SD magazine;
-Robinson Department Store, Fashion Island -Bangkok, AWARDED “Best Department Store in the World” by Chain Store Age Magazine;
- Iwataya Department Store - Fukuoka, Japan, AWARDED “Best Department Store in the World” by Chain Store Age Magazine