Significant experience and expertise in the area of project management, strengths include excellent organization and prioritization. Demonstrate ability to effectively lead multi-functional teams in completing major projects on time. Key competencies include:
• Project Management
• Customer Service
• Collaborative Leadership
• Forecasting & Budgeting
Newton Chase Interior Design, Principal
Interior design management consultancy for residential and boutique commercial communities. The vision is to bring best design practices from vast experience in managing design projects across high-end homes and international hotels. From concept through installation, Newton Chase is built on the philosophy of working closely with clients and an extensive network of architects and vendors to ensure projects run smoothly, on time and within budget – allowing clients to enjoy stylish interior design.
Tynan Group, Inc., FF&E Project Coordinator
Managed all aspects of FF&E items for a 5 star resort which included interfacing with construction, interior designers, architects, vendors and purchasing agents; tracking of all FF&E items from specification to installation. Organization of all deliveries to jobsite and model room; approving all specs, purchase orders and change orders; created and managed pull lists for installation of all items.
• Successful completion of project on target open date.
• Ability to take on more work and complete by target open date.
• Identified and managed quality control issues resulting in a $600,000 savings to owner.
• Acted as liaison between construction personnel, subcontractors and owner.
• Sourced local vendors to complete interior projects.
Studio William Hefner, Interior Designer
Responsible for interior projects from concept through installation; which included working closely with architects and clients. Preparation of all written proposals and invoices to clients; expediting orders to vendors. As well as, manage vendors and workrooms of all custom pieces, coordination and supervision of installations.
• Residential projects ranging in size from 3500 sq. ft to 10,000 sq. ft. with budgets from $100,000 to $500,000.
• Completed interior project in Hawaii within 6 months from design phase to installation.
• Managed shipment and installation of goods.
• Collaborated with Principal on interior projects.
• Executed and supervised all orders to vendors.
• Excellent rapport with clients
David Easton, Inc, Project Coordinator
Oversaw all aspects of high-end residential projects. Assisted in scheming of projects and shopping for fabrics, furniture, antiques, etc. Prepare for client meetings, aide in all facets of an installation. Provide budgets and schedules to client and contractor. Attend site visits with client and architect. Expedite proposals to clients and purchase orders to vendors. As well as, regular contact and visits to vendors to review progress of custom items.
• Residential and small hospitality projects from 5000 sq. ft. to 25,000 sq. ft. with costs of $500,000 to over $1,000,000.
• Collaborated on design and installed residential project in Jamaica.
• Created project budgets.
• Worked on several out of state projects, requiring coordination and supervision with vendors in Texas, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
• Assisted in design and supervision of small private resort in Kenya.
UCLA Extension Arc-ID Program, Interior Design
Wheaton College, Bachelors, Art History