The Ohio State University Knowlton School of Architecture, Columbus, OH, US, Communications Assistant
Working within the Austin E. Knowlton School of Architecture on special projects in support of both the Communications and Outreach team as well as the Digital Library/Resources team.
Projects have included:
- Video graphics
- Photo editing
- Video editing and compilation
- Large format scanning
- Meta-data entry
- Digital archive management
Jonathan Barnes Architecture & Design, Columbus, OH, US, Architectural Intern
Working under the direct supervision of the Principal/Owner, aiding in concept development of project proposals as well as on internal projects in support of firm and project recognition.
Responsibilities have included:
- Conceptual and schematic development of 100+ unit multi-family + retail project proposal
- Conceptual development and presentation design for non-profit housing model
- Developing a system of information graphics for client presentations and proposals
- Project award submissions (AIA local, state and national, 1 Honor Award + 1 Honorable Mention)
- Editing project drawings to presentation quality
- Photo editing for project renderings
- Designing and assembling travel fellowship publications
Visit jbadusa.com for more information about the firm.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, Bachelors, Architecture
- AIA Columbus Student Award | SP 2016
- IMI/OSU Masonry Competition | AU 2015 | Third Place
- Walt Disney Imaginations Design Competition | AU 2016 | Semifinalist
Activities and Societies:
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) | Graphic Design Chair
- Ohio Union Activities Board (OUAB) | Director of Alumni Relations
- Rob Livesey
- Ann Pendleton-Jullian
- Ashley Schafer
- Justin Diles
- Sandhya Kochar
- Ben Wilke
- Design Studio
- Architectural Theory
- Architectural History I & II
- Construction I & II
- Structures I
- Architectural Representation I & II
CITY & REGIONAL PLANNING
- Kyle Ezell
- Jesus Lara
- Seth Young
Master Planning for Public Art
- Airport Planning, Design and Development
- Creating Innovative Cities and Regions
- Metropolitan Planning
- The Socially Just City
Visit knowlton.osu.edu to learn more about the Knowlton School at
The Ohio State University.
AIA Columbus Student Award, Award
In recognition of work done as part of the American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) at Ohio State.
Semifinalist — Walt Disney Imaginations Design Competition, Other
Participated in national competition with over 200 entries. Advanced to the semifinalist round of the top 30 entries.
IMI/OSU Design Competition, 3rd Place
The Construction I course at Ohio State culminates in the International Masonry Institute Design Competition. The course is a combined 3rd year undergraduate and first year graduate student course, comprising around 100 students. First through fourth place are awarded to individuals whose final project show exceptional design and use of brick.