Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, US, Software Support Specialist
· Led software workshops for faculty and students with emphasis on Revit, Rhino3D, AutoCad and many others.
· Tutored individuals on specific design problems in publishing, marketing and web development.
· Managed and operated “print room” facilities utilizing large format scanners and plotters with an emphasis on publishing
Potter Clinton Development, Bozeman, MT, US, Residential Design Consultant / A&E Intern
· Responsible for the review, approval and inspection of proposed and existing residential homes within Potter Clinton Development’s (PCD) various subdivisions; insuring adherence to city/county building code and PCD design covenants.
· Coordinated and lead project meetings with contractors, architects and engineers by conference, video teleconferencing, fax, e-mail and memorandum.
· Initiated preliminary design process for Owen Construction’s new office building; included site and environmental analysis, energy modeling and construction specifications.
· Developed multiple marketing strategies (detailing layouts, brochures, billboards, web media and national publications) for PCD subdivisions in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.
United States Navy, Sasebo, JP, Information Systems Technician Second Class (E-5)
· Collaborated in the design for the Subic Bay International Amphibious Complex (IAC - Subic Bay) to including; feasibility studies, cost analysis and site planning; Coordinated fifteen professional fields, across six languages.
· Collaborated in a “Green Navy Construction Model” formulating new renovation methods for existing military structures reducing cost, environmental impact and energy consumption of ship and shore facilities.
· Crafted construction document sets and details for multiple base renovations and new construction, as well as technical drawings for the installation of internal classified networks.
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, US, MArch, Architecture
Masters Of Architecture
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, US, Architecture
Bachelors Of Arts - Environmental Design
Information Systems A-School, US Naval Training Command - Greatlakes, IL, Certification
AIA Montana Scholarship, Scholarship
Nachtsheim/Nordling Architectural Scholarship, Scholarship
Pella Windows and Doors Scholarship, Scholarship