• A self motivated individual seeking an entry level career opportunity in the field of Architecture.
• Interested in the physical and psychological impacts of the built environment on the well-being of the users and have conducted researches and prepared design solutions to address these notions.
• Looking forward to applying my architectural knowledge and experience, and proficiency in computer applications, to design and development process of inspirational architectures, as a team member.
University at Buffalo, School of Architecture & Planning, Dean’s Office, Buffalo, NY, US, Graduate Assistant
Freelance architect, Tehran, IR, Licensed Architect
Worked on residential, retail, commercial and interior projects:
• Conducted research regarding design, materials and equipment,
• Developed schematic design and architectural drawings,
• Prepared 3D modeling, renderings and 2D+3D presentation documents,
• Provided immediate design solutions when required.
Jahan Peyvasteh Consultant Architects & Engineers Co., Tehran, IR, Architectural Designer
Worked on various residential, commercial, industrial and interior projects, researched, prepared schematic design proposals, developed presentation documents, prepared drawing, 3d modeling and rendering, did cost analysis, and built physical models.
Pakdasht Housing Complex (1960 Apartment units):
• Assisted in the overall design of the master plan,
• Designed the typical floor plans of residential blocks through conceptual. SD and DD stages and prepared architectural documents
Pars Disc Factory & Office Building (4700 sqm) :
• Designed and prepared construction documents, 3d renderings and presentations.
Jahan Peyvasteh Consultant Architects & Engineers Co., Tehran, IR, Architectural Intern
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
Islamic Azad University of Tehran, Central Tehran Branch, MArch, Archietecure
Islamic Azad University of Tehran, Central Tehran Branch, BArch, Archietecure
Pella West NY Competition, 1st Place
"The competition recognizes significant design work that demonstrates the potential for its use of fenestration, “exploring fenestration in interesting, unique, creative and innovative ways”