I am very interested in applying computational processes to the praxis of Architecture. Fields of focus include:
- Modeling and simulation of environments and new generative patterns
- New ways of interaction with computers
- Design as a cybernetic exchange
Currently, I am finishing my Final Degree Thesis, due for March '14, and developing my own graphic kernel to implement my own custom CAD software.
Kengo Kuma and Associates, Tokyo, JP, Intern Architect
Beginning in April 2014
Meta4 Spain, Madrid, ES, Software development intern
- Development of automated software tests written in C#.
- Database managing with scripts written in PL/SQL or T/SQL.
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática (ETSII), UNED, Madrid, ES, Bachelors, Computer Engineering
BS in Computer Engineering
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid (ETSAM), Madrid, ES, MArch, Architecture
- Bachelor in Architecture + Urban Planning
- MArch professional degree
- Diploma in Historic Preservation
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, US, BArch, Architecture
Student Exchange Program
Dean's List of Honor, College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, University of Arizona, Award
Bancaja Grant, Grant
Partial funding awarded to Spanish students pursuing an Exchange Program in the US
Exhibition - Museum Of Contemporary Art in Tucson, AZ., Other
Model and experimental work exhibition