see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Passionate about facade, interior and furniture design. Detail oriented and a people person.
Moxie Surfaces, New York, NY, US, Architectural Advisor/Designer
• Working with Architects and designers as a façade design consultant.
• Supports project process including preparation of schematic designs, field dimensioning and coordinating the completion of construction documents.
• Providing shop drawings in a timely manner following the appropriate company’s standards based on information provided by the Project Manager including architectural drawings and take offs.
• Developing various applications for our products.
• Designing custom design furniture.
Trespa North America, Ltd., New York, NY, US, Architecture and Design Manager
• Managed Trespa North America’s overall Architecture and Design program.
• Created and initiated the Design Assistance program as a sales tool in North and South America in coordination with targeted sales and marketing to top tier architecture firms to provide customer specific exterior cladding concepts and Interior projects.
• Worked closely with architects, designers, fabricators OEM’s to realize their design vision in a consultative sales approach by suggesting alternative product selection, colors, textures, decors and providing a perspective rendering of the collaborative design to create a strong value impression.
• Led and managed the Trespa North America CAD/Design team.
• Developed a 3D modeling drawing standard to ensure fabrication accuracy.
• Managed and Operated CAD and Drafting Station.
• Implemented In House CAD Standards to obtain higher quality.
• Directed the Design of Complete Shop Installation Drawing Sets.
• Supported the CAD team as required to expedite project delivery.
• Designed and developed Trespa Installation Shop Drawings Sets.
• Created and Implemented In House CAD Standards for high quality and consistency.
• Prepared Fabrication Sheets for Manufacturers to ensure proper fit.
• Generated Material Take-offs spread sheets.
• Created BOM
• Supported the Fabrication and Installation of Trespa Products.
• Collaborated with the Technical team for NFPA testing and documentation.
• Designed trade show booth, mock up materials for sales and trade show materials.
• Collaborated with the Sales and Marketing teams to create new design concepts.
• Developed and Maintained Website Detail drawings for the Building Code Compliance of the North American market.
• Responsible for software and hardware needs.
• Responsible for hiring and Design team’s annual budget program.
• Designed brochures for in house purposes if needed.
• Designed concept ideas by using CAD, 3D MAX, Inventor and Sketch up.
• Collaborated with OEM’s and business partners in developing new designs for system installations.
• Responsible for hiring and budget planning for A+D department.
• 2005 Trespa "Innovation Award" for technical excellence.
• 2010 Trespa Team Award.
Altech, Reykjavík, Iceland, Industrial Designer
• Performed the research and development with the clients to determine product specifications and created concept designs accordingly
• Developed 3D illustrations and physical models for presentation
• Communicated with the engineering team to implement the safety measures in the product design
• Supervised the production process and maintained all the documents and reports.
• Winner “Product of the Year” and “Most Innovative Design award”.
A1 Taskforce, Newcastle, England, Industrial Designer
• Designed and created prototypes of customized solutions based on client specifications.
• Acted as company representative to client engineering leads on product design.
• Provided the engineering department with innovative designs that decrease cost parameters and/or add value to the usage specifications to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Created thorough and detailed drawing packages, schematics, product specifications and BOM's as per project requirements and production schedules.
• Created / modified solid models of parts and assemblies.
• Created and reviewed library drawings of standard components and modify existing assemblies to engineering change orders.
• Completed design analysis for all new projects including reviewing drawings for appropriate manufacturing specifications, operation, and maintenance.
• Analyzed the product at the design, manufacturing and process levels.
Art-X, Reykjavik, Iceland, Architect
• Responsible for all phases of project planning and design from initial site visit to as built and drafting.
• Prepared information regarding design, structure specifications/schematic drawings, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
Design School of Akureyri, Akureyri, Iceland, BArch, Graphic Design
Newcastle College, Newcastle, England, BArch, Interior Architecture
Reykjavik Technical School, Reykjavik, Iceland, Industrial Design
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
San Diego City College, San Diego, CA, US, CAD drafting, Mechanical Design
CAD drafting in Mechanical and Architectural design
University of the Philippines, Manila, PH, Bachelors, Architecture
Architecture and Interior architecture
• 2010 Trespa Team Award., Award
• 2005 Trespa "Innovation Award" for technical excellence., Award