I just have finished my studies in architecture this year. During the career in University of Granada, I have learnt to develop projects in all phases, from design to construction management. Also I am fully trained to calculate structures and building services.
As a result of being one academic year in Gdansk (Poland) with a Erasmus programme I am a good team worker inside a multicultural team. Moreover I speak, write and understand perfectly professional English and I am flexible and adaptable to change.
On the other hand I find easy to learn new ways to develop my work and I am very comfortable with design and 3D model software such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Sketchup, Indesign, Photoshop...
SinProblemas PFC, Granada, ES, Architect
Collaboration and support for architecture's students to finish and improve their projects
TRES Z Arquitectura y Urbanismo de la Campiña Sur, Granja de Torrehermosa, ES, Architect intership
Project Development of residential building in Badajoz (Spain).
Universidad de Granada, Granada, ES, BArch, Architecture
▪ Architectural projects and graphic expression
▪ History and theory of architecture
▪ Urbanism, territorial management and planning
▪ Conservation and restoration of architectural heritage
▪ Construction and architectural technologies
▪ Structure and foundation calculations. Buildings services
▪ Organization of works and companies, regulations, costs and surveying
Gdańsk University of Technology, Gdansk, PL, BArch, Architecture