Job Position: Lead Document Controller in architect’s office for large scale, full service project in NYC currently under construction. Full time position, full benefits offered. Available immediately.
Responsibilities (spanning across multiple construction packages):
- Manage organization of large drawing sets, specifications, reports, submittals, etc.
- Issue and receive files to/from the design and construction teams
- Use construction administration software for submittals and RFIs
- Maintain record logs for drawings, submittals, and RFIs
- Construction document updates and modifications
- Liaise with client, contractor, and consultants as it relates to document control.
- Liaise with printer for major issuances
- Maintain project-wide team directory
Potential additional tasks:
- Light drafting (Revit training provided)
- Drawing conversion between drafting programs
- Review product data submittals for compliance w/ specification.
- Architectural or construction background (worked in industry, minimum 2 year associates degree)
- Excellent & professional communication skills (email, phone, & in person)
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Well organized, patient, and a team player is a must!
- 2 Professional references
- Familiarity with Construction Administration phase
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam or Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Newforma, Buzzsaw